Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/01/2017 12:05 pm  #1

Little successes

Now that I look back at it, within the past month, month and a half, I've had some great successes. I've had 2 people friend me on Facebook that I wanted to have do it, as well as another person friend me on Instragram. In both situations, I saw the profiles and said to myself, 'I want them to friend me'. It didn't happen instantly, maybe a week or 2 in between the thought and the physical manifestation. Also, there have been several times where I thought, 'I want to go out with friend tongiht', and BOOM, an hour or two later I'd get an invite.

My most recent (and proudest) moment was when my guy reached out to me and stated he missed me, thinks about me, etc. He is currently dating a girl (and I recently found out she moved in), but I'm still considering this a success. Now to get him to be mine fully is something I'm working on.

The point is -- LOA works regardless of what you want to attract. If you're so focused on your person, you may be missing the fact that you've created other successes, therefore not realizing how powerful you are. Don't give up, but don't stress about it either.

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

5/01/2017 2:05 pm  #2

Re: Little successes

Happy to read some of your successes.  Did you reply to him?

5/01/2017 2:26 pm  #3

I did. I told him my feelings towards him, which he pretty much agreed to. So I don't really know why he's still with her, especially when he stated that he thinks about me, and wonders what I'm up to. I've been using that as leverage to get those vibes going.

he's not a cheater, and I'd never date him knowing he's with someone else. But I'm glad we had that talk. Now its just patience and vibes.

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

5/01/2017 10:38 pm  #4

Keep doing what your doing

Board footera