Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/28/2017 2:51 am  #11

Re: I give up and I wish everyone the best

This journey isn't really about getting your stuff and as long as you make it about getting your stuff, it won't lead you anywhere. It's about feeling better and if it makes you feel better to give up on him, do it!

It's never been about him, it's about you. What you think you want from him, you are really wanting from yourself.

What you did the past 2 years mostly didn't feel good, right? So stop it.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

4/28/2017 2:56 am  #12

Blessedck wrote:

How do I deal with this? It feels fake when I tell myself we are together because I don't see any changes.

I think you haven't understood the most important thing about LoA. It's vibration first, manifestation second. The problem isn't that you haven't seen any changes, the problem is that you haven't changed.

Blessedck wrote:

I'm trying to see how I can get rid of this resistance.

Wanting to get rid of it just makes it bigger. Resistance always means that you look at something in a way your Inner Being doesn't look at it. As long as you hold on to resistance, you can't expect reality to change.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

4/28/2017 3:49 am  #13

Have you been doing Lanie's techniques?

4/28/2017 3:55 am  #14

Can you tell me how your "routine" looked like..what you did?

4/28/2017 5:59 am  #15

Sanshi wrote:

Blessedck wrote:

How do I deal with this? It feels fake when I tell myself we are together because I don't see any changes.

I think you haven't understood the most important thing about LoA. It's vibration first, manifestation second. The problem isn't that you haven't seen any changes, the problem is that you haven't changed.

Blessedck wrote:

I'm trying to see how I can get rid of this resistance.

Wanting to get rid of it just makes it bigger. Resistance always means that you look at something in a way your Inner Being doesn't look at it. As long as you hold on to resistance, you can't expect reality to change.

Β 
πŸ‘ŒπŸ™

Sans hi just summed it all up!

4/28/2017 6:40 am  #16

Thanks, Suzy. Even though, I believe I'm positive he will return, I think the truth is that I have strong underlying fear that he won't so that's why I keep reaffirming that he will back.

This is a common problem, I think.
I might have the same problem. I keep telling myself everyday how wonderful it is that she's back with me, and we have this awesome and loving relationship. That's is so much better than before and how grateful I am, that the universe bought us back togther. How much I love spending time with her and her daughter, and she tells me everyday how much she loves me.
Still, I see no change in 5 months. Not a single peep or even unblocked.
I'm still not 100% detached, but I seriously don't know how to do this, unless I get a completely new GF. And I don't know if I can even attractΒ a new GF, even though I actually feel great 90% of the time..
I've had 2 dates since we broke up 7 months ago...

4/28/2017 7:59 am  #17

Blessedck wrote:

Hello everyone!

I am one of the first people who joined this forum and I am very thankful to Veronica for creating this. However, I must be doing something wrong when using LOA because nothing has happened in the past 2 years rather I just found my ex is very serious with some girl.

I don't know what to make out of this. I wish it was easy to just let go and expect the best. I honestly think it might be easier for people who have some contact with their person. I have been blocked for the past 2 years. I don't know what else I could do.

Before leaving this forum, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has listened to me and supported my dreams. I wish the very best for all of you lovely people
Β 

Do as you wish, although I highly encourage you to read this book called The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz. Take some time to rebuild yourself and reach the place of knowing everything will be as you want it because it already exists inside you. This book will really have you see life in a different way.

Last edited by holistichealing (4/28/2017 8:03 am)

A King only bows down to his Queen.

4/28/2017 8:16 am  #18

I always feel like when a person says they are giving up or they need to start over, they have been looking at things the wrong way.Β  When I migrated towards this,Β  I felt like crap.Β Β  I wanted to learn how to attract positive outcomes and yes certain people. Through the course of it,Β  I've changed a lot. To "give up" would be giving up on myself. To "start over" wouldn't make sense to me because it's about growing.

The Universe is your playground.

4/28/2017 1:12 pm  #19

Suzy wrote:

You have to let go of the fear. I think you know what you need to do. You know about the different techniques you can use. Get back on track and don't let fear control over what you desire.

Thanks Suzy. You're absolutely correct. I have been fearing what will happen if he doesn't come back and that's now how this works. That's why I believing that good things will happen and that if he does come back then that's awesome and if he doesn't then that's fine too.

Thank you so much
Β 

4/28/2017 1:15 pm  #20

Sanshi wrote:

This journey isn't really about getting your stuff and as long as you make it about getting your stuff, it won't lead you anywhere. It's about feeling better and if it makes you feel better to give up on him, do it!

It's never been about him, it's about you. What you think you want from him, you are really wanting from yourself.

What you did the past 2 years mostly didn't feel good, right? So stop it.

Hi Sanshi..thank you for your reply. It definitely hasn't felt good and I just feel stuck. If I haven't changed then of course I won't see changes. I think it is best that I tell myself that it would be great if he comes back and if he doesn't then that's fine too because when I start expecting then eventually I start worrying. It's hard to explain but I think I really need to forget the idea of him. It would be great but I need to take care of myself and make myself my priority.

Thank you
Β 

Board footera