Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/29/2017 6:23 am  #1

25 Day Challenge | Day 1: A Small Gift

It was a summer's day, a gentle breeze sweeping across our faces as we sat in an open field, vacant of anyone else except us. It seemed as if we were the last ones on Earth. I almost felt obligated to pick all of the flowers. After all, we were the last ones on Earth, right? Who was going to pick the dandelions and make a wish on them? 

I sat between his legs, fully supported by his chest. I leaned in front of me, temporarily leaving the warmth of his chest on my back. 

"What are you doing?" he asked, his voice low and husky.

"Picking the flowers," I said cheerfully. "Er, well, trying to. I don't see any more left. I must've picked them all."

"Could you sit still for once?" He pulled me back into his chest. "There's plenty enough flowers elsewhere. Just relax. You can pick them all you want later."

"But I want to pick them now," I pouted. "They're so pretty, the way they're shining in the Sun. They don't always look like that. There's something about picking them right now."

I nestled into him further. He was plush and warm. I could feel his chest rise and fall slowly behind me. My heart melted. I completely gave up on the flowers.

"I guess they can wait," I said, closing my eyes. Could this very moment last forever? Please? I would slap a baby kitten on its little wrist if it meant I could just stay like this. Slapping a baby kitten would be very hard for me to do, by the way.

I could feel his hand begin to stroke me slowly, first my arms, then my neck. His skin was hot against mine, just how I liked it. Chills went down my spine. I was under his spell yet again, my eyes surrendering shut.

"Tilt your head forward," he said in a low voice.

I obeyed.

He reached in front of me, and then brought his hands behind my neck. 

"You didn't!" I said, looking down. 

"This is the one you wanted, right?"

"Yes, but.." He'd purchased a tiny golden necklace I nonchalantly said that I liked earlier when we'd visited the mall. It was a small antler design. I didn't even think he was near me when I mentioned that I liked it, much less was even listening. I really liked it, but the way I made it known didn't nearly amount to how I really felt about the necklace. "How did you—"

"Because I pay attention," he said in my ear, which quickly aroused me. He just had this crazy way with words and integrity, jeez! It made me weak! How does a single person have such an effect on me like this?

I turn around and kiss him immediately, kind of surprising him, but he fell into rhythm shortly after our lips met.

"Thank you, baby," I whispered as I rubbed his leg. 

He kissed me back. "You're welcome."

After about an hour, we head back to my room. He got undressed, down to his underwear, as did I, and I laid buried in his body. He held me tightly from behind, and before I knew it, he was snoring gently already. He was so adorable. Once I knew he was asleep for certain, though, I stole the opportunity to text my best girl to tell her what happened!

"He was so sweet, Aden," I texted. "You know how he can be."

"You just know how to bring the soft side out of him!" She replied.

"Aw, I suppose so. My heart about dropped when he kissed me back. He's so sweet. Now all he has to do is propose already."

"Oh, he will," She texted. "It's written in the stars."

I could feel my chest fire up with excitement. I couldn't stop smiling, feeling all the gratitude I had for the Universe and what was in store for Armando and I. Our relationship was so perfect, and it couldn't have been going at a more perfect pace. We just made each other so happy, and made each other better. We just care about each other so much, on this level I can't even explain. Lying there in his arms, I couldn't stop smiling! Our future together was so bright, and so near.

After all, it was written in the stars. 

♡♡♡

4/01/2017 7:34 pm  #2

Re: 25 Day Challenge | Day 1: A Small Gift

You wrote this with such a clear and pure energy, I felt it all over in my skin!!! beautiful. i know it will take no time to manifest!

4/06/2017 4:36 am  #3

please help me with visualization please will anyone

4/06/2017 8:29 pm  #4

I'm soooo HAPPY I PASSED MY REAL ESTATE EXAM!!!! I KNOW MY MAN IS COMING BACK SOON, I WILL CONTINUE TO FOCUS ON GETTING MY LIFE IN ORDER!!!

​WE CAN ALL DO THIS!!!

LOVE YOU ALL DEARLY ... :-)

YOU COME FIRST DURING THIS PROCESS !!!

​THE UNIVERSE WILL GIVE YOU WHATEVER YOU DESIRE...

4/09/2017 3:55 am  #5

aw, you are so sweet, thank you so much for reading! thank you for believing in me and Armando! i appreciate it so much, he's the love of my life.

KaliShiva9 wrote:

You wrote this with such a clear and pure energy, I felt it all over in my skin!!! beautiful. i know it will take no time to manifest!

♡♡♡

4/09/2017 3:57 am  #6

sent you a message, dear <3

abhisharma2984 wrote:

please help me with visualization please will anyone

♡♡♡

4/09/2017 3:59 am  #7

congrats on your real estate exam, i'm so happy for you ^u^ yes, your man is on his way! you got this. your happiness and oneness with yourself matters more than anything, i agree.

mama2975 wrote:

I'm soooo HAPPY I PASSED MY REAL ESTATE EXAM!!!! I KNOW MY MAN IS COMING BACK SOON, I WILL CONTINUE TO FOCUS ON GETTING MY LIFE IN ORDER!!!

​WE CAN ALL DO THIS!!!

LOVE YOU ALL DEARLY ... :-)

YOU COME FIRST DURING THIS PROCESS !!!

​THE UNIVERSE WILL GIVE YOU WHATEVER YOU DESIRE...

♡♡♡

Board footera