Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/06/2017 7:55 am  #11

Re: Questions about fortune tellers

Beautiful_1 wrote:

Exactly. Take it with a grain of salt, move forward with life, have faith and pray for the best.

And yes timelines are horrible. If you stay focused on them it will drive you crazy.

I respect if a psychic says they cant give me a timeline (even though i dont ask)

One told me that she would never give any of her clients a timeline.  She also added that she thinks the ones that do simply guess.  However,  I've had psychics that hit it right on the head with their timelines.

Some say to be careful of the ones that give you fairytales, but at the same time - that is a good way to raise your vibrations lol

The Universe is your playground.

4/06/2017 5:03 pm  #12

There are very few that can give an accurate timeline.
No saying it cant happen, its just not good to focus on the timeline.

I do read with one who does not like to give timelines unless he can absolutely see it. At least he will you kind of a season of when to expect things to happen.

4/06/2017 6:14 pm  #13

DMR wrote:

80saeaak wrote:

Even the very best psychics aren't always right. Rarely are they right on timelines. Another thing people don't consider is that your future can and will change. I had a reading two months ago and was told not to bother with my poi. The same psychic told me two weeks ago that circumstances changed and that this will end up being a very fulfilling relationship. In that two months, I've worked on myself and focused on the positive. I very well may have changed the outcome. People tend to take psychic readings as the be all end all. It's not. They read your current energy and usually go solely off that. If you or your poi is feeling down, it may seem hopeless. If you're feeling upbeat, it may seem like a fairy tale ending. I think we all know that we control our destiny and we can change the outcome. Use your psychic as a tool. The information should guide you and help you grow rather than be used as a crystal ball to see exactly how your story will end.

So what if I went to a psychic and I chose not to belive the negative prediction but what if my POI is still feeling against me? Can her prediction still be true?

Again, current energy. You can change that energy and change the prediction. I did. I don't want to go into details, but the reading I had two weeks ago was vastly different than the one I had two months ago. The problem I had was resolved and changed the previous prediction. That's what I mean. Don't see a reading as fact. See it as room to grow. Work on the techniques taught here and let go.

4/06/2017 10:07 pm  #14

80saeaak wrote:

DMR wrote:

80saeaak wrote:

Even the very best psychics aren't always right. Rarely are they right on timelines. Another thing people don't consider is that your future can and will change. I had a reading two months ago and was told not to bother with my poi. The same psychic told me two weeks ago that circumstances changed and that this will end up being a very fulfilling relationship. In that two months, I've worked on myself and focused on the positive. I very well may have changed the outcome. People tend to take psychic readings as the be all end all. It's not. They read your current energy and usually go solely off that. If you or your poi is feeling down, it may seem hopeless. If you're feeling upbeat, it may seem like a fairy tale ending. I think we all know that we control our destiny and we can change the outcome. Use your psychic as a tool. The information should guide you and help you grow rather than be used as a crystal ball to see exactly how your story will end.

So what if I went to a psychic and I chose not to belive the negative prediction but what if my POI is still feeling against me? Can her prediction still be true?

Again, current energy. You can change that energy and change the prediction. I did. I don't want to go into details, but the reading I had two weeks ago was vastly different than the one I had two months ago. The problem I had was resolved and changed the previous prediction. That's what I mean. Don't see a reading as fact. See it as room to grow. Work on the techniques taught here and let go.

This is like a relief to me..Thank you

4/07/2017 1:08 am  #15

please can anyone help me with the visualization process of getting my ex back

4/07/2017 5:01 am  #16

Let me tell you all. The fortune teller or the psychic is telling you what you want to listen. When you go to a fortune teller, you are out of your vibrational alignment. So you listen to what you already have thought of. Nobody can vouch that they had gone to a psychic when he/she was vibrating high frequencies. Therefore, you find their words matching with your current situation. So just forget about going to them at all. If  you vibrating high, no prediction is required for your manifestations. 

4/07/2017 5:03 am  #17

abhisharma2984 wrote:

please can anyone help me with the visualization process of getting my ex back

You should check out Lanie's Pussy Whip and Burn With Desire... The techniques work on anyone and are unisex
Also look into Agnes Vivarelli

4/07/2017 6:28 am  #18

lovekinjal wrote:

Let me tell you all. The fortune teller or the psychic is telling you what you want to listen. When you go to a fortune teller, you are out of your vibrational alignment. So you listen to what you already have thought of. Nobody can vouch that they had gone to a psychic when he/she was vibrating high frequencies. Therefore, you find their words matching with your current situation. So just forget about going to them at all. If  you vibrating high, no prediction is required for your manifestations. 

Thank you for explaining it this way!

4/07/2017 7:10 am  #19

Lovekingjal for you're right in more things you said.

Of course, if your're in a high vibration and happy without worries and sure about you are attracting and manifestion your ex back, you would not consult a fortune teller.Because you are confident about your power and hourself.

Totally agree with that.

But in my case I don't think my ex will be back to me. I sadly believe that is over forever. (I WANT TO GET HER BACK AGAIN FOR SURE CAUSE I'M DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH HER).

But what I really mean is that when I asked these 6 DIFFERENT  fortune tellers, while the were reading the tarot and telling me their predictions I was thinking "My love is not going to come back with me...we will never be a couple. She hates me"...and surpinsingly, all of the psyshics told me THE SAME without I haven't explained them ANYTHING: "That she stills love me, she is confussed, she is having a hard time but whe both will be back together" and all of them oincided in the same dates".

Quite curios, don't you think?

So I mean, obviuosly I wanted to hear that bur honestly I can not believe thst predictions bevause of my thoughts and cause I see that she has moved on...

Why are all of them have the same predictions?

I am confussed and I do not know what to believe...

What do you think?

Thank you sooo much to everyone!

4/07/2017 12:55 pm  #20

Miniongirl wrote:

Lovekingjal for you're right in more things you said.

Of course, if your're in a high vibration and happy without worries and sure about you are attracting and manifestion your ex back, you would not consult a fortune teller.Because you are confident about your power and hourself.

Totally agree with that.

But in my case I don't think my ex will be back to me. I sadly believe that is over forever. (I WANT TO GET HER BACK AGAIN FOR SURE CAUSE I'M DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH HER).

But what I really mean is that when I asked these 6 DIFFERENT fortune tellers, while the were reading the tarot and telling me their predictions I was thinking "My love is not going to come back with me...we will never be a couple. She hates me"...and surpinsingly, all of the psyshics told me THE SAME without I haven't explained them ANYTHING: "That she stills love me, she is confussed, she is having a hard time but whe both will be back together" and all of them oincided in the same dates".

Quite curios, don't you think?

So I mean, obviuosly I wanted to hear that bur honestly I can not believe thst predictions bevause of my thoughts and cause I see that she has moved on...

Why are all of them have the same predictions?

I am confussed and I do not know what to believe...

What do you think?

Thank you sooo much to everyone!

You're actively involved in a very good LOA community.  If you stick around, continue to take in the positive energy, learn etc - there isn't any reason why you will not be able to manifest your desires and confirm that all 6 of them were correct.

The Universe is your playground.

Board footera