Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/27/2017 9:08 pm  #1

Well you're aligned... things happen quicker than you think

So quick story while it's still fresh in my mind.
Some of you that have read my story will know I've had great success with my reconciliation and I'm sure everyone else on here will do so soon too!
Anyhow just to boost everyone's spirits- yes visualizing does work and sending love does work.Β 

Last few nights, I have been meditating and visualizing when I sleep. No I am not good at it, no I am not stressed about it and no I am not hung up about it. I imagine things I'd love to do with my man. I imagine and replay all the good times we had and getting into a good feeling before sleeping. I listen to meditation soundtracks as I drift since I find they make me feel good. I've been thinking about going to the movies with him like our first date, cuddling again, kissing about, the one time I cracked him and he told me he loved me.Β 

Although the image wasn't vivid since I was so relaxed I still got into that relaxed state and drifted to sleep.
So around 9-10pm this evening I decided to snapchat him. We didn't speak much but I didn't take it personal and went about relaxing after a long day at work. Then during one of his snapchats he says ''Oh yeah, you were in my dreams last night... staph it.'' I was of course, very confused. I asked what happened?
He said ''We were watching a movie together, then we cuddled and spooned, nothing else''Β 
In my head I was thinking... what a strange thing to think about it... especially since I've been doing it last few nights... I joked about, maybe making it a reality soon ;) But I'm pretty sure we will have something planned in the near distant future.Β 

Anyhow, we stayed up and spoke for a while longer, just general chitchat with a lot of banter and a bit of flirting.Β 
My point is, it does work. But only when you are relaxed, don't give a **** about the outcome and just enjoy visualizing and loving the feelings you get when you're playing around with visualizations. You will always hit them on some level, but only when you and your other half are truly healed and doing it from a place of pure unconditional love.Β 

Remember, visualising is fun. Don't stress, don't panic, just enjoy, and somehow someway, results will always surface, one way or another.Β 

I thank the universe for everything.

3/27/2017 9:40 pm  #2

Re: Well you're aligned... things happen quicker than you think

this has been my experience too. results come quick when you just enjoy the thought of your desire.

3/27/2017 9:42 pm  #3

lolabear wrote:

this has been my experience too. results come quick when you just enjoy the thought of your desire.

I know right, it's really wonderful. Just the thought makes me happy nowadays, just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! I never knew it'd really work until he told me out loud. Makes this even more fun, especially seeing him so confused hahaa

3/27/2017 9:50 pm  #4

zionthecomedian wrote:

lolabear wrote:

I know right, it's really wonderful. Just the thought makes me happy nowadays, just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! I never knew it'd really work until he told me out loud. Makes this even more fun, especially seeing him so confused hahaa

it's lots of fun! it's the best feeling when you get to the point where you feel so confident and at ease that you can play with your manifesting powers without second guessing anything. my guy confessed to dreaming about me just like yours did! and it was out of the blue after 3 months of nc. all i did was feel a lot of love for him for a few days and it caused him to start dreaming about me and compelled him to reach out even after we had a falling out a few months ago. it's amazing.
Β 

3/27/2017 9:53 pm  #5

lolabear wrote:

zionthecomedian wrote:

lolabear wrote:

it's lots of fun! it's the best feeling when you get to the point where you feel so confident and at ease that you can play with your manifesting powers without second guessing anything. my guy confessed to dreaming about me just like yours did! and it was out of the blue after 3 months of nc. all i did was feel a lot of love for him for a few days and it caused him to start dreaming about me and compelled him to reach out even after we had a falling out a few months ago. it's amazing.
Β 

I know right!! Confidence is key and just having fun and enjoying the ride!! :D
I'm so glad your guy did too! It makes you wonder don't it! How funny life is.
I love playing around with it now, just imagining everything and being thankful as if it's all been lined up slowly. I feel so much love nowadays!

9/25/2017 6:52 am  #6

thanks!!

12/16/2017 6:19 am  #7

Nice story, I'm still struggling but with advices like these I think I'll progress thanks!

12/25/2017 3:49 pm  #8

Zionthecomedian I'm so so happy for you πŸ€“

Board footera