Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/22/2016 6:00 am  #1

Forum Intentions

Veronica has created this forum as a platform through which we can all share our LOA journeys. The forum is a safe place, where respect for each other's opinions and individuality is of paramount importance.

The forum exists for  the purpose of discussing the Law of Attraction, and how we are utilising LOA teachings in our lives.

This forum is absolutely NOT a support group, hotline, crisis centre or substitute for emotional guidance outside of the scope of LOA teachings. The sole and definitive purpose of Veronica's forum is to celebrate and discuss with like-minded people how we each integrate LOA into our daily lives.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

8/19/2016 12:41 am  #2

Re: Forum Intentions

nice

8/27/2016 7:11 am  #3

Hey I am new to this and I'm really looking forward to this I would like to say how grateful I am to Veronica Isles for being so supportive and encouraging. The Universe for bringing me my desires and I am eternally grateful for discovering the Law Of Attraction I'm currently using LOA for several different desires but I am seeing results already. I've lost weight with the Law Of Attraction so I very grateful for that. I've manifested money, I'm very grateful for that also I send love and light to everyone and everyone's desires including my own

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

8/27/2016 10:56 am  #4

Welcome.....am sure you will have a great time here....u sound positive so it will be likewise...

3/25/2017 7:36 pm  #5

i am here to learn, and overcome my doubts and to keep positive.. so far im doing okay but im happy to become better!!

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer! Romans 12:12

3/25/2017 7:37 pm  #6

i found the perfect place to learn!!

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer! Romans 12:12

4/30/2017 10:04 am  #7

Veronica is very kind and nice in her replies to me. I noticed that people in this forum are positive too so here I am, signed up!

You want to enter my life? The door is open!
You want to leave my life? The door is open too!

Just don't block the doorway, you are blocking the entrance!Β 

Β 

4/30/2017 8:55 pm  #8

Welcome!

4/12/2018 11:20 am  #9

Hey Veronica!

I am new to the Law Of Attraction as a teaching...
though I have been living it over couple years back.

I am really glad I found this forum.

Thank you again!

5/23/2018 10:12 am  #10

Hi all,Β 

Just signed up and very glad and happy to be here. Won't go over my story as thats all in the past now. But I discovered Veronicas YT channel about a week ago and have been reading two of her books since.

I have been listening to the teachings of Abraham also for months.

I am loving this journey so far. Had a rough ride recently but I saw it coming through my negitive thoughts and I am grateful for the lessons learnt. Now I am all about positive thoughts and currently working on loving myself.

Board footera