Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/20/2017 3:10 am  #21

Re: Contact - no response

A day later and it still says sent but not delivered. I just want to know he has seen it that's all.

Last edited by Charmed101 (3/20/2017 4:20 am)

3/20/2017 4:51 am  #22

Hey dear....I guess you are not just waiting for him to just see it....you wrote the msg from a position of getting a response. That seems tricky. If there are technical issues which are preventing u from reaching across then thats it. If you want to just msg him use another medium, a text or a whatsapp. But somehow you are not in the right state, so msg only if u are not bothered with the outcome. Like msging any other person, how does it matter if he reacts or not.

3/20/2017 6:33 am  #23

Hey testy, of course you're right. I'm constantly trying not to be attached but it's hard. Does anyone have any suggestions or tips as to how I can detach more? Thanks guys x

3/20/2017 7:15 am  #24

You need to find something to occupy your mind so that you aren't so attached to the outcome of this. Even if you were unaware of LOA, this behavior would be stressful.Β  You could download a game to your phone and play it.Β  Do some sort of creative arts activity, anything other than checking that message.

The Universe is your playground.

3/20/2017 7:49 am  #25

Thank you guys, I'm so grateful I found this forum, everyone is so understanding.x

3/20/2017 7:59 am  #26

You're welcome.

The Universe is your playground.

3/23/2017 3:36 pm  #27

I've been lurking for a while and waned to respond to this. I sent my guy a message in October. We are not friends on Facebook. It said "sent" for months. It was only in December that he accepted the message request. He had read it when I sent it, but didn't want me to know. The thing about Facebook messenger is it will not say "read" until the person chooses to respond or accept the message.

I wouldn't stress it. Worst case is it's sitting in him message request folder and he hasn't opened it. Best case is he saw it and is chewing on how to respond.

Board footera