Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/09/2017 4:25 pm  #1

Question about time

Hey guys, just curious. For those who were successful,what was the length of time between your last talk with them and contact? I'm trying to evaluate my situation and get hope from others, please help guys. Thanks.

3/10/2017 6:39 am  #2

Re: Question about time

There is a problem in looking at it this way. It doesn't matter what the situation is, but what your thoughts are. The time it takes them to come back is solely dependent on your thought processes. It has absolutely nothing to do with the situation. If you can manage to get your thoughts in line after three weeks, they will be back within a month. If you can't manage to do that in a year, they still won't be back in a year.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

3/10/2017 8:39 am  #3

Re: Question about time

Thanks Shansi I know I shouldn't be looking at it in this way but I just want proof that some people have been successful after 2 years just to give me more faith.

Board footera