Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/08/2017 9:13 pm  #1

Something to remember

In 'trying to manifest your ex back' it is important to focus on EXACTLY what you want. That is - you don't want 'the person' like you want a cat or a dog, ( What does one do with a human being anyway, lol ) you want a relationship WITH this person. Ask yourself, What type of relationship do I want with this specific person? Is it a loving, faithful, committed one? Where do I want the relationship to go, do you want this person to eventually be your spouse, build a family with them? Be specific, don't try to make sense out of it by putting current reality into the mix and trying to figure out how it will all work out- that is not your job. Your job is to see and feel yourself having your desired outcome and believing and trusting it will happen. If you focus on just 'attracting your ex back' yes you may attract them by seeing them down the street, seeing their pictures on social media, seeing their name..so technically you have manifested them back to your reality ( way to go!) but that is not what you want! you  want the relationship right..?

So what do yo do in the mean time? Fall in love with yourself! be a person that doesn't need another person to feel complete. love yourself, nurture yourself and be easy on yourself. This way you become a sure magnet to love and wonderful experiences, your ex will have no choice but to return.. and thats the magic right there! they will be a perfect compliment to all the other wonderful manifestations that will come your way when you truly love yourself.

Set the chief AIM - Make your intentions Clear 
Be persistent - Mental reconditioning takes work but it is possible 
Focus on your END result - what you are experiencing now is a product of your past thoughts. So why not make future experience ones that you actually want? that is the beauty of being a conscious creator. 

Love and light to everyone

Last edited by MiracleMaker (3/08/2017 9:14 pm)

3/08/2017 9:54 pm  #2

Re: Something to remember

Thank you.

3/09/2017 4:33 am  #3

You're welcome. Good luck on your journey.

3/09/2017 5:49 pm  #4

I think a lot of people are so focused on this one specific thing not realizing they have to put the same effort in all areas of their lifes. You can't be in high vibration in this area and low vibration in other areas. The universe is going to pick up on the low vibrations as well. It doesn't matter if it has nothing to do with the focus of getting your ex back. The universe picks up all vibrations.

3/09/2017 7:08 pm  #5

Hi suzy, indeed that is very true. The hardest thing to accept in this process is that it begins with SELF..and it is when we realize that, it is only then the entire picture is painted that there is so much more to just attracting an ex back. Your entire life unfolds infront of you and all for the better. You learn and you grow, if you allow the process to take full course. I think some people are scared to do this, maybe they are scared  of the answers it may reveal, but it is alllllll you and it can be an extremely beautiful journey if you allow it. 

Another thing I have noticed is that persons post in the forums seeking methods and techniques and trying everything under the sun like a magic wand without accepting the fact that first and foremost the issue of SELF needs to be addressed. I was a mess just like the next person believe me...lol but luckily I adapt quickly and kick in to survivor mode with a quickness. I chose not to be a victim anymore and it is when I finally believed in myself and my capabilities, was it then I was able to completely believe and trust the process AND it was then I was able to 'manifest my ex back' However even then I realized this goes so much deeper than this...this is literally the key to my entire life.

I have honestly enjoyed working on myself through this entire process, all my relationships have changed. Family, friends, my ex you name it! It breaks my heart to see some still spinning in circles not realizing the power has been and still is within them all along, but we all have our own roads to journey and we must always be willing to guide each other along the way. 

3/09/2017 8:26 pm  #6

Your Post was exactly what I needed I was focusing on the time but you know I wanted s specific kind of relationship with my ex so maybe hats what taking time . I have been desiring him back so I have seen him when he visits wanting sex or social media but there has not been any talk of him returning home. I am desiring the faithful and committed relationship that leads to marriage . I will continue to manifest and focus on the loving relationship I desire.

Endless Love ❤️ 
Antonio's Wife

3/09/2017 8:31 pm  #7

100% truth MiracleMaker

3/10/2017 2:15 am  #8

I agree with all of that. Although I'm sure it's not necessary to be absolutely perfect as a person. I'd never achieve that!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

3/10/2017 5:30 am  #9

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I agree with all of that. Although I'm sure it's not necessary to be absolutely perfect as a person. I'd never achieve that!

Me too! Infact I would never want too, Flaws make a person special and beautiful I think x

3/10/2017 8:06 am  #10

Hahaha perfect person?? Nahhh .. best version of yourself, where you make the decision to try to make the best out of any given situation, definitely!! We're gonna dip and have low moments .. it's the law of rhythm I believe they call it, but finding your way out of that is the true gem! Being at 100% isn't fixed. It can be something simple as today I'm gonna make sure I drink enough water, not exceed my calories, complete at a 3rd of my weekly workload, actively try to sweep away negative thoughts regarding relationships. Small goals, small best versions of yourself..and then you build on that and continue to grow.. you get what I mean?

Board footera