Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2017 7:17 pm  #1

Whoa! =O

Sooo, after feeling bummed and crying myself to sleep today, I wake up and something tells me to turn my phone on and so I lazily turn it on, and--

She left a message about a calm protest happening!
We had spoken about calm protests before because she was rather concerned about me going to the more dangerous protests!

I wonder if counting down to 1 from 100, using that Alpha technique earlier today put the icing on the cake???

Holy moly!

3/03/2017 7:28 pm  #2

Re: Whoa! =O

Congratulations!! What's the alpha technique!?

PS. You're one step closer to getting her back

3/03/2017 7:36 pm  #3

YesIWILL wrote:

Congratulations!! What's the alpha technique!?

PS. You're one step closer to getting her back

Β 
Omg I know right! I'm sitting here low-key cheesing here lol
I replied. Told her I was just seeing her message.
I think she's busy cuz she saw the msg but didn't reply yet.

Alpha technique from this other thread:
http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=6072

3/03/2017 10:34 pm  #4

princessgirl87 wrote:

Sooo, after feeling bummed and crying myself to sleep today, I wake up and something tells me to turn my phone on and so I lazily turn it on, and--

We had spoken about calm protests before because she was rather concerned about me going to the more dangerous protests!

I wonder if counting down to 1 from 100, using that Alpha technique earlier today put the icing on the cake???

Holy moly!

Congratulations. This happened to me to . I was blocked after a conversation and then cried and just surrendered to universe and i woke up and i was unblocked πŸ˜ƒ
I am happy with your success

3/04/2017 12:57 am  #5

Zenith wrote:

princessgirl87 wrote:

Holy moly!

Congratulations. This happened to me to . I was blocked after a conversation and then cried and just surrendered to universe and i woke up and i was unblocked πŸ˜ƒ
I am happy with your success

Β Aww awesome! And thank you! I recall your story! I'm happy for you as well! ^_^ *hugs*

3/04/2017 7:36 am  #6

I'm ridiculously happy! Thank you, Universe!!! We spoke for a while via text last night up until like 3am I think?
And she even sent a message on my behalf-long story short, I was denied a position at this canvassing place; I told her and she told me what was going on at that place (she once worked there) and sent a message to the person who interviewed me!
<3

Board footera