Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/02/2017 9:08 pm  #1

Time for Me

I've taken a few days off from trying to fix things with my ex. I continued to focus on me. I had been practicing RS and I was just att acting my ex back for sex. The desire I was aiming for was our loving relationship coming back together. I love ❀️ him so much. But it has been hurting me trying to manifest him back this time . So I had to let go . I set up a dating profile on a site just to get my feelers out there and I've gotten so much attention from other men and on my social media page. But it's so empty because it's not him. On the dating site I joined you can see your viewers and gues who looked at my profile pics . That's right my ex and he has not contacted me and I haven't reached out to him.. at least I know he's looking. I can feel him at all times but he just won't bulge and neither will I. Why does it have be this way.

I accept love when it is given

Endless Love ❀️ 
Antonio's Wife

3/03/2017 3:28 am  #2

Re: Time for Me

So then he has another girlfriend but is active on a dating site? What does that tell you about the new relationship then??

Congratulations on the attention, you're worth it!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

3/03/2017 7:24 am  #3

Re: Time for Me

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

So then he has another girlfriend but is active on a dating site? What does that tell you about the new relationship then??

Congratulations on the attention, you're worth it!

That's what I said and then he came over last night. Not to have sex but to talk and I felt something but again I'm nit going to be the 1st to break.. ❀️ I had to let go because I was getting so down about it.

Endless Love ❀️ 
Antonio's Wife

Board footera