Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/20/2017 10:35 am  #1

How to keep high vibes?

Yesterday I was really low. I just le down  and cry and I didnt want  things which I love I didnt want nothing.. and today I did things which I love because I really want do it, and I feel good and calm..I would like have  these vibes often but this my mood never keep long time and I want always feel how I already have my desires

2/20/2017 10:46 am  #2

Re: How to keep high vibes?

It's a proactive thing.   You have to regularly do things that make you happy. Surround yourself with positive people, hang out with the friends that you have fun with, hang out with your pet, watch a comedy.   We all feel defeated at times, but the goal is to keep going.

The Universe is your playground.

2/20/2017 12:03 pm  #3

Yes, keep going, good and bad days will come, am also a little down today but I went out with my co workers and grabbed a chocolate shake and a sandwich, am feeling soooooooooooo good.....nothing beats being in love with FOOD.....keep working girl....we are all with you!!

2/20/2017 12:53 pm  #4

Its natural to have moments like this don't worry. Its perfectly normal.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

2/20/2017 1:15 pm  #5

But I have low moments very often.I have a lot of low as high moments

2/20/2017 1:57 pm  #6

Laura1234 wrote:

But I have low moments very often.I have a lot of low as high moments

Keep it simple Laura. As was said,  we all have these moments.  There is no need to measure and compare the degrees of sadness  because it only makes the darkness expand.

The solution is the same. Realize that you aren't alone in feeling this way and that you can move forward if you choose to.

The Universe is your playground.

2/20/2017 2:16 pm  #7

Like everyone has said, we all have times like that and when we are first starting(first few months to a year) we all have more bad moments than good,  I realized it's important not to "hide" those bad moments and not pretend like you're happy when you aren't

I think you did the right thing, the crying helped you get rid of some of those negative feelings.  

Board footera