Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/14/2015 1:03 am  #31

Re: Come manifesting!

I have the next one, E Cubed as well.. We have lots of manifesting to do,  folks!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

7/14/2015 2:09 am  #32

Yay on 11:11 edit time! Nice! Is E-cube great as well?Β 

7/14/2015 5:46 am  #33

This is a great thread

For experiment 1, well, me and my mom were planning a day trip to London for next month with my grandad and his partner, but yesterday we found out that he's hurt his back and that the trip is unlikely to go ahead. I want my blessing to be a phone call off my grandad saying that his back is fine and that the trip can go ahead

Experiment 2: Green cars!  I want to see green cars!

7/14/2015 5:57 am  #34

Perfect! Now sit back and be excited 😊 You have to expect your "stuff" to manifest easily, and you must be full of appreciation for what comes along! My other specific manifeststion was some more people to join this thread and play with me!! YAAAAAAY!! We are gaining some great momentum here everybody, well done!

Feel it in your soul..

7/14/2015 5:59 am  #35

@ Vera, YES, E Cubed is equally fun!

Feel it in your soul..

7/14/2015 8:04 am  #36

Yayy I just recieved my blessing! So I went into work and my manager arrived slightly after me. As soon as she came in she mentioned "before i forget, your energy healing session is on wed 22nd 6-7pm, dont forget, put it in your diary"!!!
I have had a 2hour session previously with this energy healer and he was amazing! He even knew stuff about me that even I didnt know of and he also was talking to my grandparents in sprite! He told me stuff they were saying and no one except myself knew the things he mentioned! Again my manager had paid for that session too. She goes to him quite frequently. He charges quite abit at Β£110/hour (US $272/hour)
I for some reason thought this session was last Wed, so when I came to work on Tues last week I thought my manager would remind me of the session but she never mentioned it so I got disheartened that maybe shes changed her mind about giving me that session! But didnt realise it was next week! Im so happy and grateful. Look forward for my energy healing session!

Experiment 2: I want to see red roses everywhere! I also want to orange cars!
Im so excited about this! x

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

7/14/2015 3:24 pm  #37

Cherished I got my chocolate chip cookies. So I'm very diet conscious and don't hsve any junk food in my house. So I asked for chocolate chip cookies. Today I went to pick up my mom from the airport and she hands me a bag of chocolate chip cookies she bought from the airport. She said I know you eat healthy but don't worry these cookies are those fat free kinds.

So I got my cookies and they had reduced fat! Woohoo!! Thanks cherished

7/14/2015 3:27 pm  #38

Look at all this MANIFESTING!! Isn't it astonishing how things just come to you?! We have to keep this momentum going, we are a bunch of MAGNIFICENT CREATORS here πŸ‘πŸ’–

Feel it in your soul..

7/15/2015 8:58 pm  #39

Experiment 5!
"Choose an issue that is troubling you, something that has a yes or no answer, something on which you’re really confused and don’t know what to do. I know you’re thinking of something right now, doesn’t matter what it is. That issue will work. Look at your watch. Ask for a clear, non- debatable answer and ask for it to show up within the next 48 hours. It might show up immediately. It might take only a day, but within 48 hours, expect to have a neon sign of an answer. It’s your job to set the intention and the time frame. The Universe will do the rest."

Aaaaaaand GO!

Feel it in your soul..

7/15/2015 9:21 pm  #40

I'm in for experiment 5 10:20pm my time here. 48hours to go!!

Board footera