Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/09/2017 3:39 am  #21

Re: Hey guys, please watch the rudeness or harshness

Dan2015 wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

Blue wrote:

Look, the thing is - there are so many tools and resources here on this forum and a lot of you DONT utilise it and you don't listen when we all try to help. You keep saying this, that or the other - repeating yourselves all the time and we TRY to help but you just don't listen or go on a whole other spiel about "woe is me."

The only person who can help you...is YOU. So many of us have given you guys a speech the length of the story of Star Wars yet you still don't get it and you still don't listen.

That's the truth. Whether you like it or not and sometimes kindness can only go so far when we have tried so much already.

That's not even it. A lot of people here can be rude from the get-go. I understand what you're saying, but even in that case, you don't know what people are going through and how their situations are affecting them. Try to be understanding, patient and considerate please. It could make or break somebody's entire day and I think a LOT if people have to understand this. I think a lot of people here lack emotional sense and really need to learn "emotional sense" before even trying to help others because otherwise I don't think they're in a place to even try to help if they don't know how to in the first place. It's not an excuse.

There's always room for kindness. Just be patient.

I agree  specifically with the last part, but remember, in this world.. Most people aren't patient(including ourselves with our desires)     

Being kind/understanding does go a long way, and I try to be nice to people always,  but you know how society is.. people will say "The real world is honest and harsh"   I mean, look at the U.S.  we have an asshole as president(and people LOVE his bluntness/harshness)

society really isn't kind overall, we live in a world where people feel being harsh and blunt is the best way to get people to understand 

What I do think is true though, when it comes to LOA, people can give advice 24/7 but nothing will work until the individual person decides to take what they learned and apply it.    it's not easy...   I think people on here(including myself) are rude/harsh at times, because people get tired of repeating themselves, plus people have their own problems

but you said this and I learned it, if I feel like I'm going to be purposely rude, i just don't say anything 

I agree with Dan, people can only have so much patience until it gets taken over with frustration that they themselves are not being listened too when they are just trying to help. But it is right that if you have nothing nice to say, then just don't say it! It just causes animosity within the forum and then people aren't getting the help they need as they begin to not feel welcome. At the end of the day, we all came here for the same reason, so support is all that needs to be given if anything. 

2/09/2017 8:51 am  #22

We have to be strong.  Many of us have ups and downs

The Universe is your playground.

2/09/2017 10:30 am  #23

This is one of the most ridiculous threads I've seen on here.

RR33, so many people who are also hurting have given you long, compassionate, and heartfelt replies. Some people on this forum get few or even zero replies, you get so many replies and so much attention and advice. I don't know anyone who has received so much support on this forum than you.

But often you just get mad when people tell you things you don't want to hear, despite how much advice you get you ask the same questions over and over again like a broken record. It's not just here, you've done it on other forums. Older members have stopped helping you because they realized you wasted their time and that you're not willing to learn or listen.

They were going through pain like you, tried their best to help, but you were rude with them at times which is why I find your thread not only ironic but hypocritical. Not only that, you've also hijacked other people's threads to put your drama in the spotlight and started cursing and acting out with temper tantrums if no one gave you a reply you wanted to hear. Not once, but repeatedly. That's one of the reasons why Cherished banned you. And irony of ironies, you made a big thread on PLOA telling people to stay away from Veronica's Forum...even though you're back.

I'm sorry that you're in pain, but so were many of the people advising you that you just ignored. Everyone puts so much time and effort into helping you, time and effort they could have used in helping themselves, and you get mad at them when they tell you anything you don't like - now that's rude. People will be curt with you because what do you expect when you have a history of ignoring people's advice and asking the same question over and over again - not for any wisdom or self-growth but only to hear what you want to hear.

2/11/2017 12:15 am  #24

When you communicate through text sometimes it might seem someone is being short, rude or condescending without meaning to be since we don't have tone or voice or facial expressions to react to. I can be pretty blunt as a person but I mean well, so I hope I've not upset anybody with any replies on here, it's not my intention, if you were speaking to me in person you'd be able to hear in my tone of voice I mean no ill will. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

2/11/2017 12:31 am  #25

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

This is one of the most ridiculous threads I've seen on here.

RR33, so many people who are also hurting have given you long, compassionate, and heartfelt replies. Some people on this forum get few or even zero replies, you get so many replies and so much attention and advice. I don't know anyone who has received so much support on this forum than you.

But often you just get mad when people tell you things you don't want to hear, despite how much advice you get you ask the same questions over and over again like a broken record. It's not just here, you've done it on other forums. Older members have stopped helping you because they realized you wasted their time and that you're not willing to learn or listen.

They were going through pain like you, tried their best to help, but you were rude with them at times which is why I find your thread not only ironic but hypocritical. Not only that, you've also hijacked other people's threads to put your drama in the spotlight and started cursing and acting out with temper tantrums if no one gave you a reply you wanted to hear. Not once, but repeatedly. That's one of the reasons why Cherished banned you. And irony of ironies, you made a big thread on PLOA telling people to stay away from Veronica's Forum...even though you're back.

I'm sorry that you're in pain, but so were many of the people advising you that you just ignored. Everyone puts so much time and effort into helping you, time and effort they could have used in helping themselves, and you get mad at them when they tell you anything you don't like - now that's rude. People will be curt with you because what do you expect when you have a history of ignoring people's advice and asking the same question over and over again - not for any wisdom or self-growth but only to hear what you want to hear.

It's nothing about advice bro. Just replied in general. Some I've seen toward, not just me, but others as well, have been harsh or rude. That is legit all I'm saying and it's not ridiculous in ANY manner. I'm going to refer you to my previous post on this thread so that you can actually take the time to read what was written.

2/11/2017 1:49 am  #26

It sucks.  But the world is a rude/harsh place.  I don't think anyone purposely comes on here trying to be rude.   Like others have said, sometimes comments through texts are interpreted differently

Plus. Like others have said.  Sometimes people get annoyed with saying the same thing over and over, so they get harsh.  It's a good analogy people used with them being parents

I'm not a parent.  But I'm guessing parents when teaching their kids.  Will try to say things calmly/nice at first.  But if they feel they are being ignored.  They start getting frustrated and sometimes say things in a harsh/blunt/rude way

I think people shouldn't reply.  If they are gonna say something rude.  But emotions do get the best of us sometimes

2/19/2017 11:59 pm  #27

RR.. if you look for harsh and rude, you get back harsh and rude. People aren't being rude because they are asses.. its because that's what you INSPIRE FROM WITHIN THEM.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

Board footera