Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/20/2015 5:17 am  #11

Re: Lucid Dreamers

Cherished .. it could be turn into a lucid dreaming if you would have done the reality check during the dream when you read the sentences. If for some reason you looked back to the words, either it changes or disappears..when it happens you should ask to yourself if it's a dream...and you become aware that you're dreaming.

I'm also not very experienced in it so for achieving lucidity I listen guided meditation for hypnogogia...dreams start from it. Hypnogogia is a pattern of different colors you see after closing your eyes and get relaxed. You get to know that you're going to have dreams when this patterns get visible to you and you start to have flashes of places or people. When I used to have flashes, I would think it's a kind of past life things lol. Now, I know it's the state from where you start having dreams.

Here it is :

https://youtu.be/OlWeaVWBkZI

I hope you'll like it.

P.S : For achieving lucidity there are few techniques you can read about, such as WILD, MILD and DIELD techniques which help to being lucid. Also, there are lot of methods performing reality checks into your dreams.

Last edited by Shy (10/20/2015 6:35 am)

πŸ’•Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.πŸ’•

10/20/2015 10:35 am  #12

Great shy n cherish thanks for sharing your experience .. This is so cool
I'm listening to Stephen laberge. There are two technique which Stephen speaks about I had tried both 
1. Lotus technique
2 trance induction

Last time I did trance induction, I saw a dream about my guy.  It was a really positive dream.

I am happily married to my love arun now

10/20/2015 11:02 am  #13

The morning after American Thanksgiving   I believe I was with him   I was sleeping and woke up   he was in bed with me     He had those little tabs they put on you when you have an ecocardiogram  on his chest.  I asked him as it was Black Friday if we were going to do something   he said  " I have to go for more tests"    " you always take care of me "        I waited for a respectable hour and called my girlfriend   she told me   he was probably thinking about me         I am so new with LOA       I have made a list of books all of you have suggested in this forum    will go to half price books  and  scour  ebay as well

10/21/2015 2:49 am  #14

I had another dream lol. It was kinda LUCID this time..I ran to a place for an urgent issue where I had to use the computer so when I got there I touched the mouse and keyboard and I remember I was a bit lucid. I knew it's a dream so I told to myself it's a dream and I have to first feel the touch of the keyboard as much as I can do. That's it. I couldn't change anything on my wish I forgot to do this...Oh! It was so closed lol

After this I had few dreams more in sequence and in one of that I was in a train and I guess I was going to see MY GUY (love)..

Note: Though he works here but His hometown is in another city and whenever he goes to see his family, he boards the train.

10/21/2015 3:13 am  #15

I had a terrifying one yesterday , I could hear my heart beat but it sounded like when a pregnant woman does an ultra sound I was hearing it from outside and I was fighting weird creatures trying to pull me - I could feel myself divide between my celestial body and the one laying in my bed and it was a bit of a struggle -

Happened to me often a long time ago now it's just when I'm vibrating a bit low and clearly I was.

Interestingly in my lucid dream at some point I woke up within the dream and my guy was holding me asking me if I was okay and I was panicked and he held me and was trying to get me to stop shaking - but then I wanted to get up and leave and something pulled me back saying where do you think you're going - and it all went into darkness again ... For a little while though ... He was actually here to protect me .. Really interesting

10/21/2015 3:27 am  #16

That sounded weird and interesting as well..Deliciously Happy.
I don't know exactly what was that but I would like to know  (embarrassed).
When I listen the audio I described above, I feel I'm lifting upside while my body is still on the bed...it happens for few seconds when my body gets relaxed completely.

Also, If you become aware in your dream, try to change the dream into a positive one. You can do anything in your dreams on your wish whatever you want to have. For example: if you want to fly, you will experience it as real as it would be in our physical world. I visited few lucid dream forums too and I wondered how much benefits they get by doing it...in manifestation too.
Well, I'm not focused on manifesting anything through it otherwise it will distract me completely from achieving lucidity .

Last edited by Shy (10/21/2015 3:34 am)

Board footera