Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/10/2016 12:08 am  #1

RS/Visualization vs. Daydreaming

Hi everyone! Haven't posted in a while, but lurk on and off.

I am trying to attract a specific person (and I know there's a chance, because when I'm really in the Vortex, he shows up).

I am GREAT at daydreaming. Like so much that it might be a problem, lol. BUT...I know there's a difference between RS'ing and just daydreaming. I don't think that daydreaming really does anything. I guess it helps conjure up emotions, but there's no real intention behind it.

My question is: I so easily slip into daydreams/fantasies. All throughout the day. It's as natural as breathing. While I've had many real life manifestations, nothing has ever come out of my daydreams.

Any tips on transitioning from daydreams to RS? Or in other words...how to get myself to be deliberate and set intentions before I just go off into wistful daydream space?

Does anyone else have this problem?

Last edited by LovelyMe (4/10/2016 12:09 am)

4/10/2016 7:59 am  #2

Re: RS/Visualization vs. Daydreaming

Yup, you've described me to a T. I too would like to know!

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

4/10/2016 6:13 pm  #3

Thanks, PixelPie, I'll look that up ^_^

4/10/2016 9:53 pm  #4

I think it doesn't matter so much whether it's "daydreaming" or "visualising" - any thought can be manifested, if you apply enough emotional intensity and repetition to it. Think back in your life to negative things you've manifested before you knew about LOA, eg your breakup, etc. Did you get those manifestations by setting time out to visualise? No, you naturally thought about those scenarios while applying negative emotion to them, and with repetition.

My point is - don't make my mistake of getting too hung up on "visualising" perfectly. You have an advantage that you're already good at daydreaming - so just ensure you focus and make the scene evoke emotions in you - the stronger the better. And what Pixel said about making it "first person" is good too - it just makes it more lifelike for you which draws more emotions.

4/11/2016 6:21 pm  #5

Sometimes I like to do visualizations with my eyes open to music that evokes my strong romantic side and I look out the window and pretend he's in my garden looking up at me in a romeo and juliet type style scenario, I enjoy doing it because I feel like it's really real and it makes me feel really happy and I get the same emotion I would if it were real

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

4/12/2016 12:42 pm  #6

This describes me as well. I try to see myself in first person when I visualize but it takes a little more effort. I find myself daydreaming all day and seeing myself in third person which I know isn't as effective. When I notice I do try to switch to first person but it's harder to maintain the vision that way.

1/30/2017 5:56 am  #7

Luckily I find it really really easy to see things "real" - like I am with this other person, but as I would be normally - not as if watching something on a screen. Β So I'm really experiencing things when I do any Remote Seduction sessions. How far do you go with the "seduction" though?Β 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

2/05/2017 9:22 am  #8

You create what you consciously focus on. If there's no "conscious" thinking in daydreaming, then it is as good as random thinking.Β 

Last edited by Vera (2/05/2017 9:22 am)

Board footera