Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/02/2017 2:07 pm  #1

Happy!!

Before you read just know that this is not an ex back success story. I tried getting him back for 7 mo ths and made no progress, I knew I had to be happy to attract anything good so I spent sometime to myself and really loved and appreciated myself. I decided to attract someone new and the very next day he showed up. He's amazing. He's funny, smart, interesting and so so kind. We are going on a date next month when I get back in town. I'm so excited to continue manifesting a relationship with him because I deserve it. Don't give up guys! The law of attraction is so real!

2/02/2017 2:37 pm  #2

Re: Happy!!

See? I told you it would happen quickly.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

2/02/2017 2:49 pm  #3

Pretty cool!

2/03/2017 5:18 am  #4

So how come you didn't get progress with getting your ex back but you managed to get someone else.
Did you stop wanting your ex back?

2/03/2017 2:23 pm  #5

jenbeckley1992 wrote:

So how come you didn't get progress with getting your ex back but you managed to get someone else.
Did you stop wanting your ex back?

Β 
I just couldn't manage to stop resisting. Every time I thought of him I had awful thoughts. When I thought of someone new I had wonderful thoughts. I think it's possible to manifest your ex back just as long as you can stop resisting

2/04/2017 5:02 am  #6

Thats really cool!!

Board footera