Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/01/2017 3:37 am  #61

Re: RS - About Being Removed From Social Media

Do exist some person who wasnt blocked after RS?? Im block 3 months and I dont see any change..When after RS they block us and ignore, so I think that its better dont do RS.

2/01/2017 4:55 am  #62

Laura1234 wrote:

Do exist some person who wasnt blocked after RS?? Im block 3 months and I dont see any change..When after RS they block us and ignore, so I think that its better dont do RS.

If that is the case, I would recomend You to move on/ let it go (what work best for You), and focus Your vibrations on something els. It may sound a bit harsh, but You need to focus on Yourself, and how You feel.Β 
You can always return to yourΒ person of interest, if you feel like it! Β 
(I hope you know what Im trying to say!)Β 

2/01/2017 8:07 am  #63

Laura1234 wrote:

It is because the love is less and more of sexual. This gets them shocked and the more you do it, the more they'll try avoid you. This is why sending love is so strong with RS. It adds so much more meaning than horny feelings.

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

2/01/2017 8:49 am  #64

but I already dont  sexual RS.  I just send love and I imagine situation where he tell me love things

2/01/2017 11:21 am  #65

Laura1234 wrote:

but I already dont sexual RS. I just send love and I imagine situation where he tell me love things

I believe both can be confusing. Especially if they are in a relationship with someone else

2/01/2017 11:46 am  #66

Laura, I haven't been with my girl in over 4 months. Haven't talked or seen her in 2 months.
So I get your situation.
But you have to believe in this will work. If you have any doubt that your RS will reach him, it won't.
I now have no doubt in my mind that I reach out to my girl, but I know she resisting because she's with another guy and our conversation didn't end well.
But a couple of weeks ago, I saw this neon sign I haven't seen in my town before when I was out walking, saying "don't worry" in big Blue letters.
Whenever I begin to feel doubt, I think of this sign. "Don't worry. The universe got your back. Keep the faith. Everything will be alright".

2/02/2017 6:28 am  #67

I know RS works 100% but I'm just waiting for him to give up his resistance

3/25/2018 7:56 pm  #68

My SP is really resisiting to the point where I wish I didnt use RS because now theyre ignoring me and a couple weeks ago they were not ignoring me.
Seriously, RS is trippy. the very next day I did RS, this person ignored me and was cold

6/24/2018 7:51 pm  #69

AceWay123 wrote:

RS makes connection with their subconscious mind. When you do RS, it goes deeply in their subconscious mind and then that makes them think of you consciously. If you just randomly imagine them, it wont work. You need to have an intention, like if you truly desire it, then it does work. Theres a difference between daydreaming and actually doing RS. So once you make the connection... The more you do it, the more strong the connection gets. Thats when they think of you and feel the love or sexual feeling you sent.

Can you explain the difference between RI and just imagining?Β  How do I know if I'm actually making a connection?Β  I'm not asking because I doubt the process but because I want to understand better.

I have 3 RI meditations but can I make a connection without doing an actual meditation?Β  I remember once in the middle of the day, I was praying for this person and I felt this overwhelming feeling in my heart/chest and started to cry.Β  I just know that we were connected in that moment although I didn't understand it.Β  But that only happened once.Β  Thank you or anyone for answering my question.

8/22/2018 4:05 pm  #70

To everyone saying absolutely this works 100%. How can you be so absolutely sure? What have you experienced that made you 100% sure this works? We are rational beings so its normal to question things and ask for proof.Β 
I see sometimes people are "scared" to say they doubt...They even start the phrase as "not saying I doubt it but..."Β 
Its in our nature to doubt! We were made this way. Asking us to believe things with no proof is not part of how we were created. He, God, the Universe wont "hate" you and "punish" you if you doubt because "he" knows this is how we were made. Makes sense?Β 
So while I'm still confused with all this, it would encourage me to hear from people who actually experienced it in a positive way (rather than repeating what they heard, that it DOES work 100%, just because they heard it on the internet). Thank you! LOVE to you all and hope you all manage to manifest this love in your life!

Board footera