Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/30/2017 2:16 pm  #1

You are richer than you think

Β Hi guys! I hope you are having wonderful day!

Β  I manifested almost $7000!!!Β  It is the end of the month and we all know what the means... all the bills are dueΒ Β Well... I am an international student and not allowed to get a part time job. And this month money was going to be extremely tight and I was getting headache from all the bills. On 1/25, I needed it to use ATM, and when I found one, I saw this huge sign next to it saying "you are richer than you think". As soon as I saw it, I knew that was the message from the universe. I smiled and said thank you. But when 28th came around... Still money wasn't appearing. I laid on my bed and told universe "I trust you that you will take care of my money situation, and thank you so much for taking care of it". On 29th... I am starting to think I might have to call my parents and ask for money (which I hate doing...) So this morning I went to my school to ask when I am going to get my refund check... Just to find out they already have mailed it on the 17th! I rushed to home and open the mail box and YES! There was a check from school! I haven't opened the mail box for a week or two because I didn't know when school was going to send me the money or how.... Now I know that universe was telling me that I have received my money!

1/30/2017 4:17 pm  #2

Re: You are richer than you think

How awesome is that!!!!!!!!!!

Board footera