Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/30/2017 11:20 am  #1

Success? You bet your sweet tush!!

After about 4 months of absolute ZERO contact, my boufriend (yes, my boyfriend) texted me tonight. All it took was LITERALLY 2 DAYS. I mean I visualized Saturday morning, and spent the entire day super happy and confident that whatever I "did" that morning worked. I also did ho'oponopono for like 5 mins and believed it reached him. Come Monday night (we're forigners living in east Asia) and I'm having a glass of wine with my friends (ok, fine! A bottle! But I love wine. Pair it with chocolate mousse and it's HEAVEN (love)) and BOOM! I mean I almost fell out of my chair. We texted for a little bit and it was pleasant.

Now I know so many of you will ask a lot of questions and about details, but take it from someone who spent the last 4 months asking ALL kinds of questions like "What did he say? Was it exactly like you imagined? How long did you visualize for? When? How? Where? How long did it take?". Shhhhh. Stop. It will take you nowhere but a downward spiral. I know because I took that spiral down to the center of earth. Details of my situation or yours are irrelevant.

Relax. Visualize. Believe in what you did. Go about your day being super happy and confident. It's not a complicated mathematical triple integral equation. If your mood shoots down and you need a pick me up read something positive (my go to is Neville Goddard).

But let me tell you this to ease your mind: I never imagined what the text would say. I just imagned his name on my phone. Did I get what I absolutely wanted? No. Because I didn't really focus on it. I was simply testing my visualization abilities. Did I get a rude, bad or mean text? Hell no! I was happy and relaxed and that's what I got. Now I can move on and focus on what I want and get it.

Also a small peice of advice: stay away from the forum for long hours. If you must, don't visit daily and keep away from negative posts or arguing with negative people . They really messed me up big time while reading through here.

Last edited by Tangueria (1/30/2017 11:22 am)

1/30/2017 12:03 pm  #2

Re: Success? You bet your sweet tush!!

Sounds great! Happy for you Β 

1/30/2017 1:00 pm  #3

Congrats!
And you are so right for everything!

1/30/2017 1:28 pm  #4

Happiness!!!!!

Board footera