Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/28/2017 6:42 pm  #1

Baby Steps!

We haven't spoken since I wished him happy new year but tonight I had a feeling to send him a hey which I did.Β  He responded and has been very very chatty, he hasn't been this talkative since before things went wrong, the few times we have spoken he's replied a few times then stops so this is a good step.Β  He even asked how I have been and said it was good to hear I was doing good etc.

He mentioned that he was saving money to get his passport and visa and I immediately thought, oh that'll be to visit her! I asked him if he was going somewhere nice and he replied he was still thinking.Β  I jokingly said come to 'my country' and he replied "haha yes i'm thinking about that, I want to see there more than anything".Β  Before things ended he'd said coming to my country was something he'd wanted to do.Β  It felt like how we'd talk before with haha's and I'm trying to not get too excited but it's hard

1/29/2017 7:08 am  #2

Re: Baby Steps!

**Update**

We are still chatting away today and having laughs like we used to.Β  Trying to keep my composure though and not read into it too much and remain calm

1/29/2017 7:46 am  #3

Β 

1/29/2017 8:56 am  #4

daisychain wrote:

**Update**

We are still chatting away today and having laughs like we used to.Β  Trying to keep my composure though and not read into it too much and remain calm

Same thing is with me & my girl.
Difference is im waiting for her allowance to visit her country first time.
Wish u a luck .
Lots of love

1/29/2017 9:01 am  #5

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

daisychain wrote:

**Update**

Wish u a luck .
Lots of love

Thank you Sunny, wish you luck and love too.

IF he came he'd have to apply for visa also, i'm hoping he's being serious about thinking about coming and not just saying it! I don't see why he would though after us going from a hey how are you for months to actually chatting properly and making each other laugh.

1/29/2017 9:09 am  #6

daisychain wrote:

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

daisychain wrote:

**Update**

Wish u a luck .
Lots of love

IF he came he'd have to apply for visa also, i'm hoping he's being serious about thinking about coming and not just saying it! I don't see why he would though after us going from a hey how are you for months to actually chatting properly and making each other laugh.

So from months was he only hi how are you?
But now started long conv?

1/29/2017 9:22 am  #7

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

daisychain wrote:

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

Wish u a luck .
Lots of love

Since things ended at the end of September (he had met another girl a few weeks before i'd gone back to see him), we've only had about 4/5 conversations if you could call them that consisting of me sending a hey and him replying then me asking how he is and him replying then asking how I am and that's pretty much been it as he always stopped after that.Β  Although at christmas and new year there were a few more messages.Β  So to go from that to this is pretty astounding and feels like we've never stopped talking!Β  He even replied today picking up from where conversation ended early hours of this morning.

1/29/2017 9:34 am  #8

daisychain wrote:

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

daisychain wrote:

Since things ended at the end of September (he had met another girl a few weeks before i'd gone back to see him), we've only had about 4/5 conversations if you could call them that consisting of me sending a hey and him replying then me asking how he is and him replying then asking how I am and that's pretty much been it as he always stopped after that.Β  Although at christmas and new year there were a few more messages.Β  So to go from that to this is pretty astounding and feels like we've never stopped talking!Β  He even replied today picking up from where conversation ended early hours of this morning.

You are going great.
About mine.
She ended all on 25 nov told me she is with another.
& i was asking from 1 month that what is the problem.
After that i started NC in dec 14 & on jan 17 she msg me she miss me need my support asking to forgive.
I replied i forgave u.
I was like wow she is back.
Then after some conv she said marry someone better & i will be your kid's aunt!!!.
I became down then i raised vibe again & till now she is talking with me only 4 5 msg till now.
But yesterday it was little long as we played game & she laughed .
So i am hoping for going all up.
Because in 28 feb it gonna two year & i have not seen her in real face to face .
Because we met online.
Im doing my full & something amazing is going to happen ...πŸ˜‡
Love you universe.

Board footera