Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/24/2017 5:53 pm  #1

Need some pick me ups!!

Hello everyone,
Me and my ex boyfriend were on and off for 2 years. We split up last year and I was a mess. I've really grown as a person though. My life is back on track and I am doing things I never thought I would be... but.... I still love him. And I still miss him. I've been using the law of attraction and watching veronica videos since last year and no positive outcomes have been made yet. However I have had signs. Howe do I make it happen?
I've also deleted him off Facebook as I felt he could check on me whenever he liked so that could be pushing him further from contact.

Last edited by positivefairy16 (1/24/2017 5:59 pm)

1/25/2017 1:14 pm  #2

Re: Need some pick me ups!!

You are probablyΒ pushing him from contact, kind of, making him long for you, making yourself inaccessible. The magic of being ignored, I guess. You say you have signs, so you just have to continue doing those things that you have been doing as looks like you are on the right path.

Feeling hopeful for no reason

1/29/2017 8:32 pm  #3

Re: Need some pick me ups!!

Hi, yeah I get what you mean but I dunno. I've sent him messages that make my feeling obvious and he has read them straight after, however ignores them. So I just thought that by deleting him, I'm gaining some 'control' back and he doesn't have the accessibility where he can just check my Facebook profile to see what I'm up to.

Board footera