Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/19/2017 7:53 am  #21

Re: Manifested him to come over AND seeing him on the train!! Waaaaa

honeebee wrote:

So sorry to hear about your dog. Dogs are our family mainly all pets in general because we become attached to them and them to us. He won't be in pain any longer and the cancer won't be metastasized to his other organs so you are doing the right thing out of love for him. He will always be with you. I do not think it will interfere with your manifestation because there are really good vibes there between you too. Take it slow and let the Universe/God bring it to you. Things are going to be okay.

Thank you, He seems to be suffering more so it is the right thing to do. Just breaks my heart, I wish they could live until we die I hope it doesn't. I will be slowing it down and taking it easy for now, I have never experienced grief before and so far it isnt great, xx

1/20/2017 7:50 pm  #22

Meg2222 wrote:

honeebee wrote:

So sorry to hear about your dog. Dogs are our family mainly all pets in general because we become attached to them and them to us. He won't be in pain any longer and the cancer won't be metastasized to his other organs so you are doing the right thing out of love for him. He will always be with you. I do not think it will interfere with your manifestation because there are really good vibes there between you too. Take it slow and let the Universe/God bring it to you. Things are going to be okay.

Thank you, He seems to be suffering more so it is the right thing to do. Just breaks my heart, I wish they could live until we die I hope it doesn't. I will be slowing it down and taking it easy for now, I have never experienced grief before and so far it isnt great, xx

I read a quote the other day that grief is the feeling of having love that one wants to give but having nowhere to put it. Give it to yourself. <3
Β 

"All of us are God in drag."
- RuPaul

1/21/2017 4:26 pm  #23

YouΒ΄re amazing, thank you for sharing your experience, the key is alwas work in ourselves and be happy.

IΒ΄m sorry about your dog I have a dog too and I know that itΒ΄s hard to say goodbye Β 

1/24/2017 8:12 am  #24

Thanks guys,

I have spoken to A, he is still very sure that he doesn't want a relationship, but i understand now this is all a reflection of my own thoughts. I will change it, i want to focus on my own happiness mainly.

Just gonna go with the flow, losing wags (my dog) has put a lot of things into perspective.Β 

Thanks again guys xxx

Board footera