Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/17/2017 6:52 pm  #1

Hilarious work-related accidental manifestation and one creepy one.

So my manifestation game must be ramping up something fierce lately, because this is what happened.

I work for a website. The website just underwent a remodel, so longtime members are understandably a bit confused about how to do things or find things or need clarifications on how things are being done now. I communicate with 2 members today via email who both manage to misread a clear explanation of how something work and have to clarify it for them. No big deal, but twice in one day got me a little baffled and I laughed about it, sending my boss an email about it in which I said, word for word:
"PEOPLE JUST DON'T REEEEEEEAAAAAAAAD!"

I forget about it and go on with my day. Another member contacts me and needs help finding a particular feature on the website. I give her very clear step-by-step written instructions on how to find what she's looking for. She claims she can't see what I'm talking about. I'm totally puzzled and more than a little frustrated because she's being super bratty, dramatic, and negative about it.

So I offer to take screenshots of the page and highlight on the picture where she needs to look/click and email them to her. She says okay. She then responds back an hour later swearing up and down that what I'm talking about and showing her just doesn't exist on her screen. She also attaches screenshots of what she sees on her screen.

Right there, in black and white, plain as day, is the link I'm telling her to click on. If it was a snake, it would have bitten her freakin' face off. I tell her to refer back to a particular part of the image she sent me and she'll see it there. She denies up and down on the grave of her mother that she doesn't see it and I'm wrong.

So I roll my eyes, shake my head, totally taken aback, and edit the screenshot she sent me to show her where she should be looking. Seriously, there's not even that many places to look on the screen. I'm convinced she has gone selectively blind.

And then suddenly, my recollection of the statement I put out there in big bold text to my boss in an email just a couple of hours before and then forgot about punches me in the face.

Heh. Hehehe. Hehehehehehehe. Oopsie!

EDIT: So I decided to use that trick of sending yourself a text later on when trying to manifest a text from a person. I scheduled it to come in a couple of days when I've forgotten about scheduling this. About 20 minutes later, my phone indicates that I've gotten a text.

I look.Β 

There is no new text on my phone. I even restarted my phone just in case.

I'm actually kind of freaked out right now.

Last edited by BellaLupa (1/17/2017 7:42 pm)

"All of us are God in drag."
- RuPaul

Board footera