Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/10/2017 3:22 pm  #1

I feel powerful vibrations around me

I just started yesterday LOA. Did 30 mins rs twice a day sending heaps of love. I felt like powerful vibrations around me,glow on my face. I felt same I used to feel next to her.perhaps I felt she is with me. I don't know where its comes from suddenly. And really I connected so well in rs/ visualisation.

Last edited by Savemylife (1/10/2017 3:24 pm)

1/11/2017 1:45 am  #2

Re: I feel powerful vibrations around me

Savemylife wrote:

I just started yesterday LOA. Did 30 mins rs twice a day sending heaps of love. I felt like powerful vibrations around me,glow on my face. I felt same I used to feel next to her.perhaps I felt she is with me. I don't know where its comes from suddenly. And really I connected so well in rs/ visualisation.

That's such a great news. I am really impressed by this and I am kind of looking up to you as a guru to understand RS betterΒ 
Actually, I have been doing RS too, but I didn't feel the vibrations like you. Why so?

Feeling hopeful for no reason

1/11/2017 6:58 am  #3

This is great news

1/11/2017 10:15 am  #4

Thanks guys I don't know where all its come from. I think passion is important and take your time go into that state. I do breathing first and feel I and my love already connected. Feel as it is happening right away and other person feeling every single cell is of you. Always start with touch gives lots love. Depends how far you want to go.don't push or rush your self. Show genuine love. Let go at the end.

Board footera