Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/08/2017 10:18 am  #1

Some things I found to be important when it comes to applying LoA

There are a few things that I feel aren't emphasized enough in LoA books or at least not in this forum:

You are god

When you really understand that statement, things will speed up for you and I can tell you that from experience. It makes a world of a difference, if you identify yourself with your body or if you take a step back and realise that you are god, infinite consciousness and therefore everything and everyone that exists. You are your whole world on some level. This knowing makes you infinitely powerful. You don't longer try to change your world. You just know that your consciousness is the only truth anyway and whatever thoughts and feelings you entertain in your consciousness will find expression in the reflection you call the outside world.

You have to be it

That statement isn't easy to understand in the beginning. It means you have to become an actor and you have to play the role of the new you, the you that has what you want to have. A good actor doesn't just play a role. He becomes the character. What thoughts would this character think? How would he feel? What would be important for him? Study your new role, think about it and then start to train yourself into it. Don't do it to manifest something. Do it, because it's interesting and fun and you can learn something from it.

Be it NOW

One of the mistakes I see the most here is seeing the relationship as not here, but with a little luck in the future. As long as you see it in the future, it will stay in the future. As long as you feel him/her to be your ex, he/she will be. Don't wait for your reality to change. You can wait your whole life for that to happen. YOU have to change first.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

1/08/2017 11:01 am  #2

Re: Some things I found to be important when it comes to applying LoA

Thank you! This is really helpful and a good reminder ! 

She believed she could, so she did.

1/08/2017 11:08 am  #3

This was exactly what I needed to hear! Thank you!

“Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” 

1/08/2017 11:09 am  #4

This would be a good pinned starter point. Once people understand this part, I think it's a matter of being able to get there

The Universe is your playground.

1/08/2017 12:32 pm  #5

This is good. The last part Really resonated with me-"Be it NOW".I love this! Believing it until I see it! :-) 

"I am receiving now. I am receiving all good things in my life NOW."

1/09/2017 2:38 am  #6

Thats so true what you said we are divine beings and we can change our actual reality

"I do believe in second chances"

1/09/2017 4:59 am  #7

Brilliant

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

1/09/2017 2:01 pm  #8

Brilliant    I need to keep all of this in mind from now on      LOA is kind of like  exercise  you can do reps all day   but if your form is messed up   no success     Great coaching   to remind us of how we need to FEEL

1/09/2017 2:25 pm  #9

Certainly, a very important message sent over. I think I liked the god thing. This state of mind is the highest level of self-confidence.

Feeling hopeful for no reason

Board footera