Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/08/2017 4:37 pm  #1

Insight wanted

I've just applied to my dream position at my dream work place. The job posting doesn't close until February, and then from there the place normally takes 2-3 months to make a decision. This is standard for this particular place. 

Now how can I guarantee that I'll get an interview while knowing it'll take potentially 3 months to hear anything? I tend to not visualize anymore, so should I just go with feeling like I have it? I'm trying to stay positive in my current position and ignore all that I dislike about the place because I know that adding resistance could really screw things up for me.

As it stands now, I'm more focused on getting a new position rather than trying to attract back a guy i briefly dated. 

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

1/08/2017 4:43 pm  #2

Re: Insight wanted

Hi, I succesfully did this about a month ago. I applied for a crazy well paid job, that so many other people wanted, even though I have no experience for it. Guess what :D I was chosen for the job. Try not to make it a big deal. Instead of thinking about how can you get it or what more could you do. Think about how it will change your life. Will you move? Will you work more or less? Will you get paid more? What will you do AFTER you get the job? Imagine it, plan it. Forget about getting the job, take it simply as a reality and think about what you will to then

The universe wants it just as bad as you do LOA work for me prefectly, so it can do just the same for you

1/08/2017 4:49 pm  #3

First off, congrats on the new job!

Secondly, thanks for your input! Did you apply LOA to obtain this job, or did you apply without knowing about LOA? 

Believe, Josh Groban

1/08/2017 7:49 pm  #4

I used LOA to get it. This is the way how I have been using it for a few years and how it works for me

The universe wants it just as bad as you do LOA work for me prefectly, so it can do just the same for you

1/09/2017 9:00 am  #5

Thank you for your tips! I scripted this morning (something I often don't do) and that definitely got the juices flowing!

Believe, Josh Groban

Board footera