Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/18/2016 12:08 pm  #31

Re: He messaged me! :') The tables have turned!

I am so happy for you

12/25/2016 1:25 pm  #32

Thats great!! i went to a really bad break up and he also blocked me from everywhere, even his friends....so theres hope
Thank you so much for sharing, i will try to focus more

12/27/2016 4:50 am  #33

zionthecomedian wrote:

So at 1.58am this morning he finally cracked and messaged me.
I am beyond excited! He said: ''Hey it's me. You came across my mind and I wanted to check how everything was going. I guess I'm coming to realise now that I don't want to lose you as a friend.''
Well tables have turned! He's also unblocked me on facebook.

I'd like to point out this was a guy who was 100% sure he didn't want anything to do with me anymore. I still work with my boss who gave him a death threat on the day we ended things. This was someone who wasn't willing to 'risk' his life to be my friend let alone boyfriend.

So Ladies and Gents. Let me tell you. Never give up. If you subconsciously reach out to them, sooner or later they will reach out to you! The amount of times I nearly broke non-contact. As soon as you realise and appreciate everything around you things will fall into place one by one and you will get a new high. Even after receiving the manifestations enjoy them, thank the Universe and continue being positive and being happy. Never and I mean never put anything else before your own happiness and make the same mistakes as before!Β 

My man is slowly coming back and my reality is finally catching up once I let go of every doubt and worry I had. If I can do it. You can do the same people!! But like I said continue to love yourself and everything around you and things really do happen.Β 

I'd have thought I wrote this . It sounds like me . Your story gives me hope and now I can go on . It doesn't feel like it is happening, but I know it is . Congratulations to you and thank you

1/04/2017 10:37 pm  #34

Congratulations!

I feel like I am forcing myself to focus on myself and improving myself so it feels like a chore more than anything. Did you also struggle through that or was it more natural for you?

1/05/2017 5:04 am  #35

Tumom wrote:

zionthecomedian wrote:

I am beyond excited! He said: ''Hey it's me. You came across my mind and I wanted to check how everything was going. I guess I'm coming to realise now that I don't want to lose you as a friend.''

I'd like to point out this was a guy who was 100% sure he didn't want anything to do with me anymore. I still work with my boss who gave him a death threat on the day we ended things. This was someone who wasn't willing to 'risk' his life to be my friend let alone boyfriend.

So Ladies and Gents. Let me tell you. Never give up. If you subconsciously reach out to them, sooner or later they will reach out to you! The amount of times I nearly broke non-contact. As soon as you realise and appreciate everything around you things will fall into place one by one and you will get a new high. Even after receiving the manifestations enjoy them, thank the Universe and continue being positive and being happy. Never and I mean never put anything else before your own happiness and make the same mistakes as before!Β 

My man is slowly coming back and my reality is finally catching up once I let go of every doubt and worry I had. If I can do it. You can do the same people!! But like I said continue to love yourself and everything around you and things really do happen.Β 

I'd have thought I wrote this . It sounds like me . Your story gives me hope and now I can go on . It doesn't feel like it is happening, but I know it is . Congratulations to you and thank you

What do you mean when you say subconsciously reach out to them ?

1/06/2017 9:00 am  #36

Tumom wrote:

Tumom wrote:

zionthecomedian wrote:

What do you mean when you say subconsciously reach out to them ?

So what I learnt from reading one of these books was I imagine him standing slightly far from me. I call him over using my heart and mind. I start to talk to him and imagine him speaking the things I want to hear from him back to me.
So I'd hear him say things like ''I love you. I miss you. Will you be my official girlfriend now? I realise now how stupid I was.''
Then I'd say things back like ''I love you too. I missed you too. I'm happy you realised.''
And I'd repeat this most nights when I'm not too tired.
Β 

Last edited by zionthecomedian (1/06/2017 9:01 am)

I thank the universe for everything.

1/06/2017 9:05 am  #37

zionthecomedian wrote:

Alycat1110 wrote:

I so needed to this success story today as I was contemplating breaking no contact. Congrats!! This is soooooo exciting!!!!

Don't do it and stay strong. Never back down. Because you know what, you put yourself at a higher pedestal. They will realise you are someone who is not easily submissive. You love yourself way more and are more worthy than moping around some dude. They will realise sooner or later.

I also needed this today . Sometimes not breaking no contact seems easier than allowing the universe to do its work πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

1/06/2017 9:06 am  #38

Tumom wrote:

zionthecomedian wrote:

Alycat1110 wrote:

I so needed to this success story today as I was contemplating breaking no contact. Congrats!! This is soooooo exciting!!!!

Don't do it and stay strong. Never back down. Because you know what, you put yourself at a higher pedestal. They will realise you are someone who is not easily submissive. You love yourself way more and are more worthy than moping around some dude. They will realise sooner or later.

I also needed this today . Sometimes not breaking no contact seems easier than allowing the universe to do its work πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

I know what you mean. Me and my man atm aren't where I would like us to be. But I know with the right timing and my continued visualizations and efforts it'll work out for my happiness eventually.
I had him once. I'm sure I can over and over if I wanted

I thank the universe for everything.

1/06/2017 9:57 am  #39

All I can say is thank you for helping me get through this πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

1/07/2017 4:40 pm  #40

wow! congrats cool story!

Board footera