Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/06/2016 12:23 pm  #1

He's back, Beautiful Changes in the Workplace & More Success

I iron my work T-Shirt like it's a business suit because well,Β  I have to look professional because the business can't survive without me. ;-)

The owner told me multiple times in one day how good of a job I do and that I will be included in on decision type meetings.Β 

I'm excited about how things are going and I look forward to an unexpected pay increase as they realize how important I am to the survival of the business.

Last edited by Avaelle (1/04/2017 2:42 pm)

The Universe is your playground.

12/07/2016 8:07 am  #2

Re: He's back, Beautiful Changes in the Workplace & More Success

Yesterday,Β  I bent over and I felt stuck in that position. My back was killing me and I could barely walk. It can be very easy to panic especially when you basically can't do anything.Β  When I was reading about it, it seemed serious.Β Β  However,Β  I just kept telling myself that I must have picked something up wrong and it's no big deal.Β  I found 4 stretches I would do once I got home and I kept telling myself that after I did those I would be fine.

Today,Β  I feel as good as new.

12/10/2016 4:35 pm  #3

My best friend contacted me last night. She said she had a chance to meet her favorite celeb today. She said she was nervous and scared because the celeb would be at a large mall.

I told her to cut it out. I told her the universe would deliver her desire. I told her she would go right through.

She has been sending me videos all day today from where she met the celeb. He also interacted with her a lot. She said a staff member had helped her get ahead of the crowd

12/22/2016 3:21 pm  #4

I asked the Universe to send all my past friends back to me. I changed the settings on my social media so that I could be found through searching.

Last night a friend from years ago called my house phone. She said she had been thinking of me all the time and did a search to find it.

She never had the house phone. It creeps me out a little lol

12/28/2016 10:21 am  #5

While holiday shopping, my mom sure did rack up quite a bit of things.Β  As we approached check-out, she was worried about the cost. I told her that we should try not to worry about going over her budget.Β  I told her that anything could happen before we reached the register,Β  things could be priced wrong etc and that we should focus on it working. Sure enough,Β  it ended up being that items were priced wrong(too high) and her ticket was much less than expected.Β  She was amazed by this and spent the day wanting to learn more about LOA. LOL

12/28/2016 11:07 am  #6

Haha that's awesome!

1/04/2017 2:45 pm  #7

I don't think I've officially shared that he has been back into my life. We do many of the activities that I would visualize. There are things I would visualize talking to him about, he just brings up the exact same topic. He has said many of my affirmations to me. Things are great and will only get better

1/04/2017 10:17 pm  #8

That is so great!... You make it so easy!

1/05/2017 6:58 am  #9

Avaelle wrote:

I don't think I've officially shared that he has been back into my life. We do many of the activities that I would visualize. There are things I would visualize talking to him about, he just brings up the exact same topic. He has said many of my affirmations to me. Things are great and will only get better

Girl you're doing such a great job. I almost can feel your positive attitude about everything lol. Do you never have doubts? Sometimes my head is like bombing at me with thoughts like 'oh come on you know that's not true blabla' do you never have that?

1/05/2017 8:49 am  #10

When I feel myself starting to wobble,Β  I'll force myself to smile and laugh.Β  I tell myself that it's alright.Β  That always help.

My relaxation method of choice is to sit a warm bubble bath. It helps with tension and just feels to great to be worked up over anything.

I strike up conversations with many of my friends on topics that have nothing to do with my desire at hand.

I also have a game on my phone that I will pull up to get my mind onto something else.Β  Any games that time the gamer and requires them to reach a goal are good picks. The planning makes it hard to sit and doubt and worry over something.

Board footera