Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/02/2017 10:36 am  #11

Re: I dont know now

TheChord wrote:

Lucky you

More like choices

The Universe is your playground.

1/02/2017 12:30 pm  #12

Thanks for the replys everyone much appreciated, I was doing the visualising and the rs for maybe 2 weeks after we broke up , then I think I naturally became detached because I was asking myself do I really want her back? When there's so many other people out there , and I asked on here where our desires come from because I still wanted her, after those 2 weeks of actually trying to get her back she did contact me but nothing came of it , it was the usual I miss you , but I never contacted her first, I was just trying to get on with my own life I didn't want to know anything on Facebook or anything about what she was doing etc, I think that's the worst thing to do is to stalk your ex it'll send your mind into overdrive lol, anyway she phoned me Christmas Day I could hear she was upset but again nothing happened then New Year's Day she rang me saying how much she misses me and wanted to get back together for ages so we actually met up yesterday she hugged me and kissed me and actually stayed over last night we talked for ages and catched up, she truly is an amazing girl in some ways but not so in others and that's what I want to change, I don't know what's going to happen from now I'm not to worried anyway I think that's the key, not needing the manifestation and that's when it happens.

Maybe I should try now visualising her without those bad traits she has? What do you think guysπŸ˜…

1/02/2017 12:44 pm  #13

Focus on the parts of her that you do like. I wouldn't even give life to the other stuff

The Universe is your playground.

1/02/2017 3:03 pm  #14

Or do you assume the bad traits are gone , like sanshi said about self talk
Thank you btw πŸ˜€

Board footera