Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/28/2016 8:42 pm  #1

I can feel it, I can taste it! This is happening!

Hello again beautiful people!! My love texted me on Christmas wishing me Happy Holidays and that he cares and feels for me. I replied the same to him. Since that day we've been talking everyday. We talked about his new place, my new job and our near plans. Hes happy for me, etc. He flirts a lot with me and I kinda feel like he focus a lot on the sexual part, I flirt back, etc. I don't want to overthink that he only cares about sex, or that , thats what hes looking for. The thing is that it happened these past months and I don't want that anymore. Tomorrow we are going to meet & I just want to look perfect for him and have a great time without getting that deep or intimate. I want him to see the girl he fall in love with, not the hot girl next door. I even thought of buying flowers for him, the flowers he always bought for me. Is that ok?

Last edited by Positivity (12/28/2016 8:45 pm)

12/28/2016 8:59 pm  #2

Re: I can feel it, I can taste it! This is happening!

I am no dating expert so if it feels right, why not buy him flowers. If anything it will be a laugh and at least it is sincere.

Good luck tomorrow!Β 

12/29/2016 6:24 am  #3

buy flowers and pretend you got them from him! Act as if ;)

12/29/2016 7:12 am  #4

You decide if it's OK. :-) I brought mine a Christmas gift and at first I questioned it a little. But I then decided that he would love it . I pictured his reaction in my head . It was something I felt good about. When he received the gift, he melted in my hands :-)

The Universe is your playground.

Board footera