Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/26/2016 11:43 am  #1

Hi there!

Hi everyone ย 

I am a new user on this forum, although I have been lurking for months now haha! I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself and say HI!

I also want to mention that I have been on a few LOA forums and I have to say, the energy on this forum feels so loving, caring and non-judgmental unlike many other forums where it seems like the complete opposite sometimes. It is nice to see women uplifting and helping each other out rather than judging them for slipping up, etc.

So, with that said, I look forward to talking and getting to know you all

XO
Elevenย 

11/26/2016 12:04 pm  #2

Re: Hi there!

Welcome to the forum.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/26/2016 12:35 pm  #3

Sanshi wrote:

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks Sanshi!!

11/26/2016 3:12 pm  #4

Hi! Welcome to the forumย 

11/26/2016 4:07 pm  #5

Welcome <3 x

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.ย 

11/26/2016 5:51 pm  #6

Alycat1110 wrote:

Hi! Welcome to the forumย 

Thanks Aly!

11/26/2016 5:52 pm  #7

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

Welcome <3 x

Thank you Stacey!

12/16/2016 4:05 pm  #8

Hello everyone. I am also new to the forum and I too have been reading success stories and inspirational stories and I am uplifted for everyone who has gotten their ex back.
I need help with my manifesting. I am still in contact with my ex to aย certainย extent but every time we talk he says hateful things to me and I want him back but it hurts me and I don't know how to get on a good vibration to visualize and manifest. I feel like I am fighting a lost cause.

Please help anyone?

Board footera