Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/11/2016 2:01 pm  #1

My love and I are in love again!!!!!! Second part of my love story!!!

Hey guys!!!!! So I have the second part of my love story that happened yesterday. This has been a magic journey and I feel on the clouds. The universe took over again, and its sincronicity and perfect timing is amazing. Yesterday was the christmas dinner with my classmates, i was running super late, the was a lot of traffic and so on. I am alwas on time, and I hate being late so I was getting nervous. And guess what, my love and I got there at the same exact time!!!!! I mean, this could have not happened!!!!! I was late because everything was set up so we could meet.  We laughed as we saw each other. As we got to the dinner, all the assistants were with their couples, and my love and I got there together, what a coincidence... We were joking and everything was so light as we were there, he could not stop being around me and making contact. A group of friends and my love and I went to take a beer, and then everyone left but us two. We had those eye contact magic moments. He told me that he wanted to kiss me and that he missed me, and all of that stuff!! I told him that we needed to take things slow, so he would not freak out as he did back at our first reunion. He said that he did not care, he was sure that he wants to be with me, and stole a kiss from me! And the magic kept going. I was not desesperated or in an urge as in the last reunion, and he could sense this, that's why he was so open. 
This as so different that  our first reencounter a few months ago. I thought I was ready then, but I am greateful that I had extra time to let everything soak in and flow. I am the most chill person right now, I never thought it would ever be possible haha, an the conversations took a totally different turn because of this. We both agreed that we had enough fighting before, and that we never ever want to fight again.  I think that this whole process of LOA is more a journey of self improvement, and when you turn your toughts to well being, everything gets in place. I think that this result is a result of love, light and of being on the right side of the road. 
Two weeks ago, I noticed that i nedded to control my mind and stop all the doubts. If I wanted him to be back, I needed to be happy, and If I wanted to move on, I nedded to be happy as well. So I started to focus on the present and enjoying everything. I really didn't knew how everything was going to end, my goal was to be happy. My desire remained, but as a more gentle feeling, not possesive, it was just a warm feeling of loving someone at some moments, not as the obssesive thought I had. And this is when I could LET GO. This is how I want to feel, with out without him. And this is when everything came. AS the saying goes, needing nothing attracts everything!!! I can be happy now under any cirumstance. We all know how it goes: you let go= everything comes to reality. One of the main points is that you need to heal yourself, and then everything comes in a gentle way.
I told my love yesterday that I let him go a few weeks ago, and he said that he felt it, and even the day it was. So here's a tip: the obssesive vibe is felt by your counterpart, so   just   chill!!!! I think that people have the need to prove love as well, not only recieve it, so give them the chance and the faith. 
Another important thing: I was doing some introspection a few days ago with a Wayne Dyer book thet guided you trough emotions. And I understood that i had not forgiven myself for eveything I did wrong in the relationship, and it got so clear that this is why he had not forgiven me. So I forgave myself in that moment. And guess what, 3 days later (yesterday) he told me that all his pain was gone, all the fights, and that he has forgiven me. It all starts inside ourselves.
Last time, I fel that I was already at the end of the line, I got what I wanted and it was it, and I could "relax" and stop. But now, I want to keep living the way I have been doing it: growing each day more and more, and enjoing my life accomplishing things. Now my babe is close to me again, and together we will grow. He's not the end of the rainbow. We are the rainbow itself. 

12/11/2016 2:07 pm  #2

Re: My love and I are in love again!!!!!! Second part of my love story!!!

congrats!!!

12/11/2016 2:21 pm  #3

Congrats its amazing )) ...and what is mean for you "let it go?" you stopped did RS and visualization etc? and focus only you? or what?..and did you meditation about a twinflames? because I remember that you wrote that you to believe in twinflames

12/11/2016 2:33 pm  #4

This is wonderful, my love was back with me when I let go as well.  I finally decided that it did not matter what happened and at the same time I trusted that he was with me.  You just gotta trust life and still believe that in the letting go, you just know that if its meant to be then it will happen.  But, you're not going to be sad or unhappy if it doesn't, this is the point of liberation but you also 'know' because you have felt it to be true.  I think it comes from regaining your own value, so as your own self esteem goes up and you're happy with being you, they pick up on that too and fall in love with you again.  Nothing is more attractive than a woman who is just enjoying herself and self contained, it is highly magnetic!!!

Last edited by Little Red Robin (12/11/2016 2:34 pm)

Love is all

12/11/2016 2:41 pm  #5

Little Red Robin wrote:

This is wonderful, my love was back with me when I let go as well.  I finally decided that it did not matter what happened and at the same time I trusted that he was with me.  You just gotta trust life and still believe that in the letting go, you just know that if its meant to be then it will happen.  But, you're not going to be sad or unhappy if it doesn't, this is the point of liberation but you also 'know' because you have felt it to be true.  I think it comes from regaining your own value, so as your own self esteem goes up and you're happy with being you, they pick up on that too and fall in love with you again.  Nothing is more attractive than a woman who is just enjoying herself and self contained, it is highly magnetic!!!

so do you think that I have stop doing visualization and RS etc? and just be calm and trusted that he is mine? I know be a calm etc but when I see him and he ignore me so I am sad ..

Last edited by Laura1234 (12/11/2016 2:41 pm)

12/11/2016 2:42 pm  #6

thank you all guys!!! i'm hoping all the best for you too.
And Laura1234, I stopped all the visualizations and stuff, because the goal of this things is to keep your vibration high and happy, and I discovered that there are sooo many areas in life where you can enjoy and raise your vibration this way. I was focusing on me, but still thinking from time to time that he will be here soon because the magic of being twinflames, this type of light and not obssesive thoughts made me happy. I think letting go, is letting go of doubts, fear, sadness, anger and control. It's a decission only you can take, and I promisse it  will bring you nothing but good things. The twinflames meditations are amazing, I love them. I think I shared with you Cassady's blog. This helped me too when I was low. Yesterday we checked the time and it was 11:11, and we kissed, twinflame number!!! I recommend that you take your time to focus on yourself, happiness is the goal and your wellbeing, and realizing this attracts everything!

12/11/2016 2:47 pm  #7

Woooow!
that is so wonderful!
so happy for you!

She believed she could, so she did.

12/11/2016 2:48 pm  #8

KaliShiva9 wrote:

thank you all guys!!! i'm hoping all the best for you too.
And Laura1234, I stopped all the visualizations and stuff, because the goal of this things is to keep your vibration high and happy, and I discovered that there are sooo many areas in life where you can enjoy and raise your vibration this way. I was focusing on me, but still thinking from time to time that he will be here soon because the magic of being twinflames, this type of light and not obssesive thoughts made me happy. I think letting go, is letting go of doubts, fear, sadness, anger and control. It's a decission only you can take, and I promisse it  will bring you nothing but good things. The twinflames meditations are amazing, I love them. I think I shared with you Cassady's blog. This helped me too when I was low. Yesterday we checked the time and it was 11:11, and we kissed, twinflame number!!! I recommend that you take your time to focus on yourself, happiness is the goal and your wellbeing, and realizing this attracts everything!

thank you yes I do her meditation nevertheless I dont understand all things :D

12/11/2016 3:24 pm  #9

Wow, beautiful. I love to see it when it clicked for people. It has never been about anyone, but you.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/11/2016 4:02 pm  #10

Congrats!!!

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made."

Board footera