Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/09/2016 1:28 pm  #1

About my first part success story and exact manifestation!

Hey guys!!! So today I had a huge revelation. I hope you read my fairly- taily success story I posted a few months ago, if not, here it is:Β http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=4238Β 

I was going trough my journal, and I found a mini vision board I did. And I saw a photo of a room I pasted, and Β I remember I tought: it would be really amazing if this was the future room of my love and I in the future when we live together ( posted the picture below, ignore the hot woman beside, it's another part of how I aspire to become hahahaha). It was a simple thought, like those easy wishes with no negative feelings attached. AND GUESS WHAT!!!!! the room where we reconected was almost the same as the one in my collage!!!!!! the bed was white and huge, the sea was on the side of the room, with palmtrees and everything!!!!! I was supposed to share the room with a friend, but the universe got in the way. the room was crowded, and in the end my love and I were the only ones there!!!!!
We are not back YET, but I know this is Β the beginning of the pure relationship I aspire, I have no rush to be back with him because I know it has already started!Β I'll keep you updated with future manifestations!!Β 
Love for you all!Β 

12/09/2016 3:30 pm  #2

Re: About my first part success story and exact manifestation!

Congratulations girl. Keep up the faith!

12/10/2016 2:20 am  #3

Yes you have it already😊

12/10/2016 6:00 am  #4

Never give up..sometimes when people give up, if they kept pushing just one more day it would manifest, but they couldn't see how close they were.

12/11/2016 4:44 am  #5

Amy wrote:

Never give up..sometimes when people give up, if they kept pushing just one more day it would manifest, but they couldn't see how close they were.

I like this

Board footera