Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/08/2016 5:13 pm  #1

Tiny Success! (Hi I'm new here by the way!)

First post on here,so Hello!

Just wanted to share my tiny successes for the past week. I've been into LoA for about a year and still really trying to make sense of all the differing sources and info. But came across RS lately and have been trying that to manifest a relationship with someone I've been 'seeing' for 2 and a half years, until two weeks ago when he told me he can't speak to me anymore because it's getting too serious for him.Β 

Anyway!! Last week I wrote in my journal that I would manifest 3 things within 7 days: 1. A Job, Β 2. Some extra money, 3. A text from the guy I was seeing.

And so 5 days later, I got offered a job in a pub today and have my first shift tomorrow! Yesterday I won Β£10 on a scratchcard and today I found a Β£1 coin left in a supermarket trolley when I went shopping!! I was hoping for a bit more extra cash than that but I guess I didn't actually specify how much extra money I wanted!Β 

I've kinda now realised that the two things I wasn't really that bothered about (the job and the money) have manifested, but the one thing I'm bothered about (the text) still hasn't happened. Lesson learned in Letting Go now!

I am classing that as a success and wondered what you think?

Β 

Board footera