Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/20/2016 7:52 pm  #1

Scripting - My Specific Person

There she is... the girl that I'd look at and feel like the whole world is empty and all there is... is me and her.

She is there with the biggest smile... remembering the amount of support and love I gave her. She finally realised everything I did for her... The days I prayed for her to realise, the RS, the LOA... everything has worked and I thank God a ton.. I am filled with joy, love and blessings.

She took that step forward.. I can feel her breathing on my face... I can't believe it was her... its my girl... who always belonged to me from the day I met her... I placed my hand on her cheeks.. the whole world just stopped. Its just me and her... I can't hear anything else but just her... without any delay... I finally kissed her... I put my arms around her.. feeling the warmth in between us... celebrating success with real blessing and love... All I could hear is the wind and my girls breathing.. I held her so tight... that the kiss made her have joy tears and it made her say "Why didn't I choose you earlier?" 

I couldn't take my eyes off this beautiful angel.. I just replied by saying... "There are different routes to the same destination... You finally took the right one"

- Ace

Last edited by AceWay123 (11/01/2016 8:14 pm)

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

10/20/2016 8:39 pm  #2

Re: Scripting - My Specific Person

This is pure love! i know and i hope that this will come true to you, nothing can came put wrong with such pure feelingsΒ 

10/21/2016 12:20 am  #3

beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/21/2016 3:16 pm  #4

KaliShiva9 wrote:

This is pure love! i know and i hope that this will come true to you, nothing can came put wrong with such pure feelingsΒ 

Thanks a lot❀ I really believe it will happen.

Never give up.

10/21/2016 3:17 pm  #5

TheWinner wrote:

beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks❀

Never give up.

10/21/2016 4:59 pm  #6

beautiful Β 

10/23/2016 8:56 pm  #7

Kavik wrote:

beautiful Β 

Thanks❀

Never give up.

12/08/2016 1:53 pm  #8

Reading this over and over and it still gives off the right feelings. She's already mine, the first day I lay my eyes on her, that's when we ended up together... and we will... we already are.

Never give up.

Board footera