Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/06/2016 10:11 pm  #1

Blows me away everytime.

The power we all hold is @#$%ing incredible. As some of you may know I wrecked my car about a week and a half ago. I loved that car as much as someone could love an object. The whole time I was riding in the toe truck looking at my car I was saying to myself I'll be driving this car again in no time.

Well I get to work that night and my boss also went to school to be a mechanic. Showed him the picture and he said that's not so bad. I walked away and started to get to work. I go into the office and what is he doing? Looking up freaking car parts lol. The cost to fix it would be around 1.5 grand. That's not too bad I make enough money.(the universe is abundant anyway so why not?;)

Well today I was thinking about my car and I was letting go. I thought to myself you know, it won't be horrible if he can't fix it. I'll just get a new car. I started thinking about the new car that I would want.

I forgot about it when I got home. Half an hour later one of my other friends sends me a link saying he saw this car and thought of me. It was the same exact car just 2 years newer in great condition for 1200. I'm just at a loss for words when stuff like this happens.

In lak ech. Ancient Mayan for "you are my other me"

12/06/2016 11:48 pm  #2

Re: Blows me away everytime.

Look at how that all works out! Congrats!

12/07/2016 4:38 am  #3

Re: Blows me away everytime.

thats awesome! Β 

Board footera