Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/03/2016 7:11 am  #1

Scripting :)

I've been asked to deliver a document and instructed to make sure that i  answer any questions M may have.  I'm excited as i make my way to his department.   I'm nervous and excited at the opportunity to see him and speak to him.   As i round the corner, I'm smiling to myself at this great totally unexpected gift from the Universe.   I step in the door and there are 3 people waiting to speak to his assistant, i patiently take my place as the last person in line.  It's the end of the day.  I hear his voice he is giving someone directions,  I feel his voice go thru me, i compose myself trying to anticipate the questions he may ask. Just then i notice the quiet.   I look up from the document and there he is just a few feet away from me intently looking at me.  Our eyes lock, i can tell he is trying to decide what to do next. I smile at him and he smiles right back at me and walks toward me.   He says, hey you, what brings you in, i wave the document and for a split second his look turns serious but then says are you in a hurry? if you can give me about 15minutes, i'll have a look.  I tell him take your time.  He says why don't you wait  in here,  you will be more comfortable and takes me to his office.   I can hear him saying goodnight to someone and telling them  he will close up.    He walks in and sits in the chair next to me.  I say long day?  He says yeah sort of.  I tell him if you want to review this later and should you have any questions you can call me.  He  apologizes for keeping me waiting and completely understands if i want to leave.  I tell him it's up to him...he smiles and says how do i reach you?  I say oh let me give you my cell.   I'm a bit deflated but I sense he is a bit out of his elements so i don't press.  I thank him and leave and decide to meet a friend for a glass of wine.   My friend gets a call and so i take the opportunity to check my phone.   A call came thru, i listen to the message.   I'ts M, his voice sounds so good to me and now i have it recorded.  He says, you said  if i had questions to call you and I have a lot of questions can i ask you to come back.  I'll be here a while.   My heart jumps, another opportunity.  I excuse myself and make my way back to his office.   I walk in and say hello, he steps out and there we are smiling at each other again, he walks over to me, takes my hand and brings me back.  His touch feels so warm, i feel it thru my entire body.   We sit and he says, I have questions but they have nothing to do with this and points at the document.  I say oh!.. he says:  finally we are alone and smiles.  He moves closer and says I really want to kiss you.  I look in his eyes and i say: I wish you would.  He leans in and finally our lips touch, very gently at first but then the intensity  builds and neither one of us wants to break this kiss.  We finally do and he says i've wanted to do that for a long time.   I smile and tell him, you should have.   The conversation flows easily he is holding my hand and will not let it go. He then says let's go...I so trust him he can take me anywhere and  i will go.   We have a great evening really discovering each other's heart.   He ask me to go home with him, I tell him that as much as i would love to do just that, i don't want to  rush anything    He tells me that, he is just not ready to let me go and promises that nothing more then what i allow will happen but to please not make him go home alone.  I tell him that I will go for a little while... We arrive at his house.  He leads me to the living room.  We spend the night talking, hugging and kissing.  As morning breaks, he says, I"ve been waiting for you a long time and i never want to let you go. I am beaming and promise him to be there always. 

I love everything about this man, I love his mind, I loves his spirit, I love his soul.  I love the way he loves me, I love the way he holds me, I love his scent, I love his maleness, I love his intelligence, I love his sense of humor, I love the way his body feels next to mine, I love his respect for me, I love his assertiveness, I love his looks, i love him unconditionally, most of all I love that he is mine!

Truth is what you believe in.

12/03/2016 4:10 pm  #2

Re: Scripting :)

M has told me he will be late due to a work emergency.  I take advantage of the time i have to pamper myself, a hot bath, scented oil, manicure all those things that make me feel good.  The evening wears on and i finally retreat to the bedroom and dose off.  He quietly slips into bed and immediately wraps himself around me. He gently kisses my cheek and i wake and smile at him.  I tell him i'm so happy you are here    I see signs of stress in his eyes. I ask him how did it go, he simply says not well.   I tell him i'm sorry you had a difficult evening.  He just pulls me closer.  I ask him if he wants to talk about it he says no, I ask him if there's anything I can do,  do you need anything? He says all i need is you and he kisses me deeply and his hands are roaming all over my body.   I tell him I love you and he smiles and he says show me.  We make love, first with the urgent intensity that we just cannot get enough of each other, then we slow down and truly enjoy each others body.   We reach new heights of pleasure and as we dose off he says: I  love you and i can't wait to wake up with you in the morning,  I smile back and i say:  Ditto

12/03/2016 5:14 pm  #3

I come home from work, it's friday and i'm ready for the weekend.   I walk in and go to the couch and sit.  The house is quiet and i'm going to take a few minutes for myself.   There is a note on the table.   It reads,  I have a surprise for you,  but first go take a shower, get dress and when you are ready call me.  signed M.   I immediately catch a second wind and head for the shower.  In the bedroom i find a large white box with a huge red bow on the bed. I quickly open it and inside is a beautiful dress, stockings, the sexiest under garment and high heel shoes.  I get dressed and everything fits to a T it is perfect.  I feel beautiful, sexy and vibrant.  I call M and i simply say: Ready.   He says, i have a car picking you up in 10minutes.  I say where am i going, and why don't you pick me up.  He just laughs and says it's a bit of a ride but i'll see you soon.   The car pulls up, and the driver assist me into the car.  He offers me a glass of wine and ask if i need anything else.  He also says if i may be forward to say you look beautiful.  I thank him and take a seat in the back of the car.  After about 1hr 20 minutes we stop, the driver tells helps me out of the car and wishes me a wonderful evening.   I'm standing at the end of drive  in a wooded area. I walk up and there is a chalet style home and I can see a familiar figure in the doorway.  It is M, he looks so good, i want to run to him.  He takes me into his arms pulls me in and closes the door behind me,  He gently pushes me against the door and we continue to kiss.   There is a roaring fire in the fire place and M leads me to it.   There are candles burning all around the room just to set the mood and in the corner by a window a table set for two.  He pours me a glass of wine and we just sit and take it all in.  No words need to be said.   We can just be, he finally breaks the silence and says you look stunning.  He says you hungry?  I tell him starved....he laughs and says come on.   We enjoy a light dinner and I thank him for taking the time to plan this for us.  He says i love you and there is nothing i wouldn't do for you.   We have a romantic evening, and make love by the fire.  I love his touch on me, i love the way he looks at me, i love the way he loves me, i'm simply in heaven.   He picks me up and carries me to the bedroom and we continue our lovemaking.  He is intoxicating.   In the morning i wake up, and he is looking at me he simply says: coffee?  and before i know it he hands me a mug.   He tells me he has somethings planned for us.  We spend the day relaxing and in the late afternoon i propose a walk.  It is snowing outside and it's so calm.  He says i have something planned for us.  We get our coats on and step out into the snow.  I can hear bells in the distance and they are approaching.  A horse drawn sleigh pulls up and M helps me up in the sleigh. We huddle close and cover ourselves with blankets and for the next 1hour we are on the nicest ride, laughing, kissing and cuddling in the cold air.  We return to the chalet and light a fire.  M takes me in his arms and we are in for another romantic night of just enjoying each other.  I am so taken by his attention, his drive to make me happy, his eagerness to be with me, his tireles efforts to please me, his desire to be one with me, his instincts for what i need, his pure love for me.   Just when i think I can't possibly love him more....I do

12/04/2016 8:00 am  #4

M ask me what my Christmas plans are.  I tell him i really don't have any, it's me and the dog again this year.  I ask him and you.  He tells me he's on call and so can't really plan anything.  I ask him if that means he must be here all day.  He says, technically yes but as long as i'm in the vicinity it's ok to leave.   I tell him, not a great prospect for Christmas day.  I say would you let me bring you dinner?  He says that is so nice of you but...I interrupt and say put the professional relationship aside for a minute,  From one person to another, I would really like to do something nice for you and maybe even brighten your day a little.  I can tell he is struggling to accept my offer so i offer lets do this,  I scribble my number and hand it to him, if you decide to take me up on it just call or text me and we will go from there.  He smiles at me but still no answer.  I tell him i have to go and against my will i walk away.  

Fast forward to Christmas day.    I am at home just making the best out of my day.  Just as i'm about to go walk my dog.   My phone rings.  I'ts M he wishes me a Merry Christmas.  He is asking how my day is going.  I tell him, it's gotten a whole lot better all of a sudden.   I say what can i do for you?  He says if your offer still stands i would love to take you up on it.  I say of course it does and it will be my pleasure.   He says I'm looking forward to it and will be in my office.  I say ok see you in a bit.   I prepare the food and head over.   I'm so excited to do this for him.  I walk in and i can see the light glowing from his office.    I knock on his door and say Merry Christmas and extend the covered plate of food to him.  He gets up walks over to me and is smiling at me.   My heart is pounding so fast.
He takes the plate for me puts it on his desk  and lifts the wrapping.  He says: wow this looks awesome.  He turns and thanks me for doing this.  I tell him my pleasure.  He says:  please sit with me.  I tell him ok for a minute he says maybe 2 or 3 or 60?  We laugh and  we talk about his day.  I tell him i have to get going and he says take me with you, i'm really enjoying my time with you.  I tell him I'm going to walk my dog and he says I'm in.   He follows me for the short drive to my home.  I get the dog and we head out again conversation flows easily between us and we laugh and it just feels so good to have him with me.   At the end of the walk, I say you want to come in for hot chocolate or coffee? He says he would love to.  I don't want this time to end.  I busy myself making us hot drinks.
We sit and he says, what is this between us?  I tell him 2 people sharing a little bit of Christmas?   He says it's much more then that.  I say what do you think it is?  He says i'm hoping the beginning of our love story and we get to write it together if you want.  I smile and say...i would love that.   He says we have both live long enough, lets not hold this up.  I look up at him and he leans in for a kiss.  It's sweet, it's urgent, and I know sparks are flying.  He breaks the kiss looks in my eyes and says:  We are not getting any younger you know.  We both burst out laughing.  We spend more time enjoying each other..  Reality rings loudly when his phone rings and he must leave.  I thank him for the great afternoon.  He says,  he will call me later and kisses me and leaves.    My heart is bursting with love for him.  I know that my life is about to change for the better, that i have finally manifested my love.  Only good times ahead for us. 

12/04/2016 2:38 pm  #5

M is not perfect but I love all of his imperfection as they surface.  To say he is spoiled would be an understatement and he is use to getting his way.   Yes i'm guilty of indulging him and to me that is part of loving him.   While I indulge there is a line I won't cross and that is to put my value or principle on the line.   We always seem to find  a balance, reach a compromise that we can both live with.   Today M is a bit short with me.   There is no appeasing him and he won't tell me what is eating him.   I resort to re focusing my intention to: I want to know what is troubling M so that I may comfort him and us to a better place.   I visualize us sitting and talking about it and understanding him and finally bring us both back to our happy place.   The intention is set and I go about thinking myself into a good place.  I keep busy with house chores.  I'm finishing the dishes as M comes around the corner and ask:  how long are you gonna ignore me?  I tell him i'm not ignoring you, i'm giving you space.   He says it doesn't feel like it.   I tell him then tell me what i can do to make things better. He grabs my hand and pulls me to a chair.  He says you know i don't like change.  I tell him nothing has change.  He says everything will , your daughter coming to visit changes everything.  He says you are busy getting the house ready and i know that your attention won't be all mine for the next few days.   So there it is.   I climb on his lap and i tell him that because my daughter is coming it doesn't change a thing.  Yes we will have to exercise some control in our habits some but i promise I will make time for him, we will have our moments.  He says what if she doesn't like me?  I tell him that's on her and she was brought up to think independently but must respect the others choices.  Besides what's not to like?  you are charming, smart, funny and well rounded.  And you know she knows me better then anyone else and if you're in my life she will trusts my judgement that you're the best person for me.   He seems appeased and he hugs me and holds on to me tightly.   I tell him i have to get the guest room made up and if he helps me it will be done that much sooner and more time for us.   The smile has returned to his beautiful face.  He is playful and loving again.   I love that he lets me see his insecurities, i love that faint jealous streak in him, I love that he worries about sharing my attention, I love that he listens to me, I love his playfulness, I love we can get thru anything together, i love that we are so strong together, i love our life together even through the rough patches...simply put i love everything about him. 

Board footera