Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/27/2016 11:32 pm  #1

RS advice?

I've never really been 100% clear on the best methods for remote seduction. Are you supposed to visualise just touching or can it go all the way? Also, I've yet to meet my man in person so how can I convince myself that it's not silly to try this on him?Β 
I probably manifested an old ex back many years ago using RS without realising, him and I had been intimate though so it just seemed natural to think about him in that light. I'm really interested in trying RS intentionally just need some help overcoming some blocks.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

9/27/2016 11:56 pm  #2

Re: RS advice?

You can google about RS and get the idea of what exactly u need to do, many people suggest that you touch him seductively but Veronica in one of her video says that RS is about you feeling his/ her touch too. Its like you caress his spirit. You love his soul and create a connection. There are many write ups on RS in google. You can also check on Youtube. Hope it helps.Β 

9/28/2016 5:46 am  #3

After thinking about it for a while now, I came to the conclusion that RS isn't in any way different from visualisation. The mechanism behind it is LoA. It works better than "normal" visualisation for some people, because they don't have resistance. It's not that hard to believe that an ex or someone else would sleep with you, right? So, it doesn't really matter what you imagine. What matters is how you feel while doing it.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

9/28/2016 6:09 am  #4

Sanshi wrote:

After thinking about it for a while now, I came to the conclusion that RS isn't in any way different from visualisation. The mechanism behind it is LoA. It works better than "normal" visualisation for some people, because they don't have resistance. It's not that hard to believe that an ex or someone else would sleep with you, right? So, it doesn't really matter what you imagine. What matters is how you feel while doing it.

I study occultism, and in technical terms RS/RI isn't actually anything to do with LOA. It's a completely separate "science".

In all of the mind control/RI/RS books and material I have read, more often than not, there is not a single mention of the Law of Attraction in them. It is supposedly an actual form of telepathy and is literally more than just visualisation in which our messages ACTUALLY reach our "targets" minds.

It's not actually a bog standard Law of Attraction technique, but one in it's own right. It just seems to work well hand in hand with LOA.

I think if people separated the connotation that RS/RI has with the LOA they'd actually be able to see it work in their favour better than ever. Mark Desade's books from the International Guild of Occult Sciences are a great read if you'd like to really understand how it all works!

9/28/2016 8:53 am  #5

I gave it a go earlier for about 10 minutes, I read you should aim for longer but that's all I could fit in this morning, it went pretty well and I look forward to more free time later for another go.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

12/02/2016 2:40 pm  #6

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

I gave it a go earlier for about 10 minutes, I read you should aim for longer but that's all I could fit in this morning, it went pretty well and I look forward to more free time later for another go.Β 

I think 15-20 minutes per session is perfect because you should be consistent. For some, it can be hard to find 30mins to an hour or more per day of peace and quiet. So, it's best to stick with a timing that is doable often but no less than 10 minutes.

The Universe is your playground.

Board footera