Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/30/2016 12:54 pm  #1

Doubts

I had a contrasting experience today that lead me to a revelation: There is only one thing you can ever doubt and that is LoA itself. When you doubt that your guy/girl will come back, it's doubt in LoA, because you don't believe that you can really have everything you want. So, you can train yourself into believing that you can have your specific person, but the moment a new desire is born you have to train yourself again in the mindset that it is possible for you. So, the best thing you can do, when doubts come up is to strenghten your faith in LoA. Until you really believe that it is real, there isn't a point in focusing on your specific person, because you will always fall back in doubtful thoughts that will hold you back. Take the time to fully train yourself into believing in it, experiment with it and when you are fully convinced, it's a piece of cake to attract a specific person.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/30/2016 1:06 pm  #2

Re: Doubts

Thanks for this it's so true too. I'm finally getting the concepts of loa. Though sometimes the doubt creeps in because I'm still new. I have to reaffirm that my reality is valid and it doesn't matter what the external is saying. All that matters is in my mind.

In lak ech. Ancient Mayan for "you are my other me"

11/30/2016 4:37 pm  #3

InLakEsch wrote:

Thanks for this it's so true too. I'm finally getting the concepts of loa. Though sometimes the doubt creeps in because I'm still new. I have to reaffirm that my reality is valid and it doesn't matter what the external is saying. All that matters is in my mind.

Β 
You can challenge that by practicing your manifesting though. Start small and train yourself to believe. Manifesting is simple, and we do it all day every day without realising. Try to acknowledge all of the small things you have manifested, and deliberately set out to bring little things to yourself each day. You will then have all the proof you need to believe in LOA.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

11/30/2016 5:36 pm  #4

Thanks for this post! I was thinking the exact thing today. It is all about mastering the LOA. I've manifested a lot of little things, for example today, I was thinking about a friend that was about to have a baby during these days and I wondered if the baby was born already. Suddenly, he posted a picture this noon with his baby. Something I notice about LOA is that it truly works when you put the thought and the intention and let it manifest without effort. Of course manifesting something that we deeply want is more difficult since we mixed doubt and fear because we don't want to lose focus of want we want. That's when it really gets complicated. We need to dominate the law just as it is. Think, believe and it will be given. So simple it hurts πŸ˜‚.

11/30/2016 5:43 pm  #5

I am beginning to realize that you can read books until you are blue in the face, but the LOA will not work if you don't put the knowledge to use.

Last edited by Hopeful one (11/30/2016 7:13 pm)

11/30/2016 6:24 pm  #6

Thanks Sanshi

Hopeful one wrote:

I am beginning to realize that you can read books until you are blue in the face, but the Lou OA will not work if you don't put the knowledge to use.

^ So true!

11/30/2016 6:37 pm  #7

I'm going to start to say **** it!... if it works it works!...it seems like when you don't care if it works that's when it works!

11/30/2016 7:15 pm  #8

So on my drive home I realized that I did manifest something. I kept telling myself money flows to me easily.  But then I wouldn't think about it much and I did get a raise at work!

11/30/2016 7:45 pm  #9

Received wrote:

I'm going to start to say **** it!... if it works it works!...it seems like when you don't care if it works that's when it works!

**** it is part of my basic vocab. If I don't want to put makeup on in the morning to go to work but then I think my Love wants someone attractive I say F* it because I am beautiful inside and out and I don't care what anyone else thinks. Just a small example but it also has helped me detach.Β 

ps. Thanks Sanshi for writing this!

Last edited by Alycat1110 (11/30/2016 7:45 pm)

Board footera