Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/30/2016 7:48 am  #1

Realised my mistakes, Success is always happening!

I realised lately all I have been focusing on what is, the negative things that have happened and most probably the hows, whens and whys...To be quite honest I had a tragic event in my family which really had thrown my vibration and alignment out of sorts so I am trying not to be so harsh on myself...

BUT!

I have been so bad! How could I forget that being grateful is they key?! I have been so ungrateful and negative I forgot to count my blessings and spread the unconditional love like I used too...

I have manifested my love unblocking me time and time again. I have manifested him coming to see me, when he came to see me he knew I had no money so he lent me some. I have manifested him contacting me almost every day. I manifested his mum texting me wishing me well and sending me love! I have manifested so much more like a job raise, a car, my flat, etc. How could I forget to be grateful? Silly meg!!!Β 

We even met other people, but I manifested us coming back to each other. I even asked for him or someone better. We still found each other. My current reality is what it is...my desired reality is now my focus! I got to a point where I was so beaming and grateful and happy that anything negative he said couldn't touch my vibration!

I am so grateful for everything that has happened because it has taught me so much about myself and what I want. I realise at times I feel like I want to give up, But I don't want to give up with someone I am in love with. I know we are great together and I no we make each other really happy. Β I know this isn't him at the moment when he is being rude, it's just a reflection of my beliefs and vibration...which will change!!!Β 

We can do this guys, we have the power to be and do anything we want and we can have anything and anyone we want!Β 

Thank you to everyone who always gives me great advice on this forum, you have really helped so so much!

Happy Manifesting!Β 

xxxxx

11/30/2016 8:49 am  #2

Re: Realised my mistakes, Success is always happening!

Yes!! More great things coming in your way congratulations! We can achieve :D

11/30/2016 8:58 am  #3

Re: Realised my mistakes, Success is always happening!

Thank you! Yes we can !!! xx

Board footera