Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/15/2016 6:43 am  #21

Re: Almost there :)

This is so lovely! Congrats and thank you for sharing!

The universe wants it just as bad as you doΒ LOA work for me prefectly, so it can do just the same for you

11/15/2016 7:35 am  #22

YAY!!!!!!!

11/25/2016 2:43 pm  #23

Justine wrote:

Thank you <3

I made a list of how I wanted our relationship to be. To be really specific this time and to create the Relationship I want.
Instead of focusing on him I focus on the Relationship I want

While I was meditating he texted me and we talked for an hour before he fell asleep (this is the longest we texted in months haha). He told me he wanted to see me. I am really happy and grateful for that exchange !!!

What did you do when you were meditating? I would like to try it out but I am new to that.

11/26/2016 8:06 pm  #24

Adri wrote:

Justine wrote:

Thank you <3

I made a list of how I wanted our relationship to be. To be really specific this time and to create the Relationship I want.
Instead of focusing on him I focus on the Relationship I want

While I was meditating he texted me and we talked for an hour before he fell asleep (this is the longest we texted in months haha). He told me he wanted to see me. I am really happy and grateful for that exchange !!!

What did you do when you were meditating? I would like to try it out but I am new to that.

I empty my mind, and focus on my breathing. If you're new to meditation i would suggest guided meditation. You can find them on YouTube

11/26/2016 9:11 pm  #25

Good success ❀

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

11/27/2016 5:06 am  #26

Congrats!!!
This is so good!!

Board footera