Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/23/2016 11:32 am  #11

Re: He messaged me! :') The tables have turned!

Justine wrote:

So happy for you!!!

Thankyouuu <3

I thank the universe for everything.

11/23/2016 11:45 am  #12

That is great!.. I needed to hear this too!... I am attracting my girl back and wondering if I should text her for Thanksgiving day. Ske lives in another state now and her mom passed away 3 weeks ago and she told me she needs some time to process all this. She said she is sorry for avoiding me but this is what she needs right now.Do u think it's ok to text her I am thinking of her and just want to know how She is doing?

Last edited by Received (11/23/2016 11:47 am)

11/23/2016 11:56 am  #13

zionthecomedian wrote:

I stopped visualising as often, stopped scripting as often and just thought you know what. I am happy. Everything is working out perfect. I love me. The Universe loves me. I am truly grateful. I did things that made me happy every day. I made sure I made myself and everyone around me laugh. I emitted positive energy as best as possible. Again, not for anyone else - but my OWN WELLBEING. But every night I still thanked him and sent him love. I listened to subliminals to help me sleep and calm myself down too.ย 

I took everything light heartedly. I stopped being so focused on my desire. Once I said to myself last night, you know what. Screw it. Imma do me, then BOOM! 2am a text came through.ย 

To be honest after the excitement I can honestly say, I can live without him happily. I am truly in love with myself and I'm sure they can sense it in their subconscious which is why I popped up in his mind when I did.

I love this, and truly think EVERYONE should take this part to heart. Not to get a text message, but to TRULY feel free and get back to who they are prior to the person they're trying to attract. The universe wants to give you the best, so why not BE the best?
ย 

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowย if you're still thinking about yesterday

ย 

11/23/2016 12:12 pm  #14

Received wrote:

That is great!.. I needed to hear this too!... I am attracting my girl back and wondering if I should text her for Thanksgiving day. Ske lives in another state now and her mom passed away 3 weeks ago and she told me she needs some time to process all this. She said she is sorry for avoiding me but this is what she needs right now.Do u think it's ok to text her I am thinking of her and just want to know how She is doing?

I'm not sure it's up to you since it's about her mother passing away.. :/
You decide what is best for you, I'm not the right person to ask really :/ย 

11/23/2016 12:14 pm  #15

big_blue wrote:

zionthecomedian wrote:

I stopped visualising as often, stopped scripting as often and just thought you know what. I am happy. Everything is working out perfect. I love me. The Universe loves me. I am truly grateful. I did things that made me happy every day. I made sure I made myself and everyone around me laugh. I emitted positive energy as best as possible. Again, not for anyone else - but my OWN WELLBEING. But every night I still thanked him and sent him love. I listened to subliminals to help me sleep and calm myself down too.ย 

I took everything light heartedly. I stopped being so focused on my desire. Once I said to myself last night, you know what. Screw it. Imma do me, then BOOM! 2am a text came through.ย 

To be honest after the excitement I can honestly say, I can live without him happily. I am truly in love with myself and I'm sure they can sense it in their subconscious which is why I popped up in his mind when I did.

I love this, and truly think EVERYONE should take this part to heart. Not to get a text message, but to TRULY feel free and get back to who they are prior to the person they're trying to attract. The universe wants to give you the best, so why not BE the best?
ย 

Definitely. Because I was the best in my mind and wellbeing when I first met my man! Therefore I thought I just had to get back to that place and stay. I set the intention. If I lived happily without him in the first place, why must I feel miserable just because he went away for a while. Always put yourself first. ALWAYS. Tbh I haven't even replied to him yet, not because I don't want to, but I need to keep myself in my place of loving me and not get attached to quickly!

11/23/2016 1:15 pm  #16

Sounds wonderful!!!

She believed she could, so she did.

11/23/2016 2:44 pm  #17

zionthecomedian wrote:

Laura1234 wrote:

Congratulations how much time it took for you to manifest this? and what you did? RS, visualization , etc?

Nearly 2 months?
What I did was first accept and let myself grieve. I started to love myself and thinking about all the good qualities in myself before anything. I gave myself a good break. When I was ready I wiped my past clean with a fresh mind.
After I tried visualisation and imagined me and my man's reconcile and also I only thought about the happy memories. I really submerged into it. After a while I saw it as a chore so I switched up and went onto scripting. I wrote my gratitudes per day and always affirmed we were in a better, new, and healthier relationship.

But the main thing was I really started to love everything and everyone around me. I went into my job with a new attitude, I prayed too, I also started to open up to my family more. I stopped being jealous or ranting at everyone for everything that went wrong at the time and took it as a lesson to forgive and become a better version of me. Not for him but for myself and my wellbeing. I really loved myself and I took better care in myself. I made sure my happiness came first and everyone had to deal with their own happiness their own ways. The minute I shifted my attitude towards everything and everyone, my whole world started to change to. That made it easier for me to shift my thoughts.

After 3weeks I managed to manifest more money, a better relationship with my father and my license. My dad is now helping me look for my dream car! Can you believe that, the same stubborn old man who hadn't spoke to me for 2-3years is now joking around with me. To be honest, my relationship with my dad is way more important than the one with my man.ย 

Anyways after 3 weeks I just thought, I am a strong confident woman who's pretty much been to hell and back. He will realise. He will miss me. He will feel regret for leaving me. After that I went around with a winner attitude. I stopped visualising as often, stopped scripting as often and just thought you know what. I am happy. Everything is working out perfect. I love me. The Universe loves me. I am truly grateful. I did things that made me happy every day. I made sure I made myself and everyone around me laugh. I emitted positive energy as best as possible. Again, not for anyone else - but my OWN WELLBEING. But every night I still thanked him and sent him love. I listened to subliminals to help me sleep and calm myself down too.ย 

But feel free to ask me anything.

I feel like I am in the same place for you (you know with ceasing visualization and just being happy) and waiting for my manifestation. Today especially I am totally in my reality of him not being there but it's weird because I feel okay with not being with him and at peace by my darn visualizations and stuff have got me so excited and feeling as if that I'm like why is it still not happening. I have manifested so many things around things and I am waiting for my divine timing because I know it is coming but yet, I'm impatient. ย No idea what the heck to do. Help eek. I don't want to rush anything but the waiting is KILLING me today.ย 

11/23/2016 5:39 pm  #18

Alycat1110 wrote:

zionthecomedian wrote:

Laura1234 wrote:

Congratulations how much time it took for you to manifest this? and what you did? RS, visualization , etc?

Nearly 2 months?
What I did was first accept and let myself grieve. I started to love myself and thinking about all the good qualities in myself before anything. I gave myself a good break. When I was ready I wiped my past clean with a fresh mind.
After I tried visualisation and imagined me and my man's reconcile and also I only thought about the happy memories. I really submerged into it. After a while I saw it as a chore so I switched up and went onto scripting. I wrote my gratitudes per day and always affirmed we were in a better, new, and healthier relationship.

But the main thing was I really started to love everything and everyone around me. I went into my job with a new attitude, I prayed too, I also started to open up to my family more. I stopped being jealous or ranting at everyone for everything that went wrong at the time and took it as a lesson to forgive and become a better version of me. Not for him but for myself and my wellbeing. I really loved myself and I took better care in myself. I made sure my happiness came first and everyone had to deal with their own happiness their own ways. The minute I shifted my attitude towards everything and everyone, my whole world started to change to. That made it easier for me to shift my thoughts.

After 3weeks I managed to manifest more money, a better relationship with my father and my license. My dad is now helping me look for my dream car! Can you believe that, the same stubborn old man who hadn't spoke to me for 2-3years is now joking around with me. To be honest, my relationship with my dad is way more important than the one with my man.ย 

Anyways after 3 weeks I just thought, I am a strong confident woman who's pretty much been to hell and back. He will realise. He will miss me. He will feel regret for leaving me. After that I went around with a winner attitude. I stopped visualising as often, stopped scripting as often and just thought you know what. I am happy. Everything is working out perfect. I love me. The Universe loves me. I am truly grateful. I did things that made me happy every day. I made sure I made myself and everyone around me laugh. I emitted positive energy as best as possible. Again, not for anyone else - but my OWN WELLBEING. But every night I still thanked him and sent him love. I listened to subliminals to help me sleep and calm myself down too.ย 

But feel free to ask me anything.

I feel like I am in the same place for you (you know with ceasing visualization and just being happy) and waiting for my manifestation. Today especially I am totally in my reality of him not being there but it's weird because I feel okay with not being with him and at peace by my darn visualizations and stuff have got me so excited and feeling as if that I'm like why is it still not happening. I have manifested so many things around things and I am waiting for my divine timing because I know it is coming but yet, I'm impatient. ย No idea what the heck to do. Help eek. I don't want to rush anything but the waiting is KILLING me today.ย 

Don't be impatient, you know it's coming so just do your own thing. You'll be very surprised when it appears out of the blues. Don't wait. If you are waiting you are doubting in a way.

11/23/2016 6:11 pm  #19

zionthecomedian wrote:

If you subconsciously reach out to them, sooner or later they will reach out to you! The amount of times I nearly broke non-contact. As soon as you realise and appreciate everything around you things will fall into place one by one and you will get a new high.ย 

This is the main part I like.

Reaching out subconsciously is so powerful, and you've proved us how. Most people don't realise that.

Also being grateful about the things around, brings more grateful things.

Congrats, and celebrate every moment as it comes.

Last edited by AceWay123 (11/23/2016 6:13 pm)

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

11/23/2016 6:13 pm  #20

AceWay123 wrote:

zionthecomedian wrote:

If you subconsciously reach out to them, sooner or later they will reach out to you! The amount of times I nearly broke non-contact. As soon as you realise and appreciate everything around you things will fall into place one by one and you will get a new high.ย 

This is the main part I like.

Reaching out subconsciously is so powerful, and you've proved us how. Most people don't realise that.

Also be grateful about the things around, brings more grateful things.

Congrats, and celebrate every moment as it comes.

Definitely! Thankyou!!
It's amazing to know I reached him subconsciously :D

Board footera