Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/22/2016 4:10 am  #1

Mini Successes :)!!

Hey guys,Β 

So good news, he has unblocked me! I am so so grateful, It was mainly for sexual reasons again...

I was wondering if anyone knew how I can change this? He just wants me sexually at the moment, although sometimes i get the feeling this is his weird way of also reaching out to me again, so when he asked for a naughty picture (he is in the army so has certain restrictions in that matter!) I just kept calm and collected and simply told him I was busy with friends and will speak soon. I do feel like I am slowly getting through his walls again using Veronica's and Lanie's techniques! I know he is trying his luck to use me, but I am trying to not focus on that reality and create my own truth if that makes sense?

Does anyone have any advice to change this from simply being sexual attraction to a more deep and loving connection. I mean, i know its there, he has shown many times before our argument that he still cares about me a lot, and he still gets a bit jealous. I know deep down he does still love me. I think him being in the army has also made him a lot harder and not show his feelings as well so its difficult. I know this man is the one I am going to spend my life with however much he is being a pain in the arse right nowΒ 

Any advice would be great of changing that energy to more loving than just sexual! I am grateful the sexual attraction is still there though so I hope that doesnt go away! Β 

Thanks guys xxxx

11/22/2016 4:20 am  #2

Re: Mini Successes :)!!

You told us three times in this post that he is more sexual than loving. Chances are that you repeat it in your thoughts even more often. Stop that. That's the very thing that create it. You can't look at reality and expect it to change. You have to look inwardly for what you want and focus on that.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/22/2016 4:32 am  #3

What If I don't realise I am doing it though? How can I change my subconscious to not think like that, I don't think its just him I think i think it with all men. If its an actual emotional problem from my past how can I confront it and beat it?

11/22/2016 10:24 am  #4

Meg2222 wrote:

What If I don't realise I am doing it though? How can I change my subconscious to not think like that, I don't think its just him I think i think it with all men. If its an actual emotional problem from my past how can I confront it and beat it?

I like affirmations. I repeat to my self "_____ is madly in love with ME!" and I feel that way. It is all about reprogramming your subconscious to support you rather than to always be in your protective subconscious and replaying those harmful stories. What you give attention to is what you will get. So if you continue to give attention to only being a sexual partner with him that is all you will get. If you give attention to being his loving girlfriend, he will be your loving boyfriend.Β 

11/22/2016 10:35 am  #5

Thanks Alycat, I will try these xxx

11/22/2016 6:41 pm  #6

Make sure that you fully feel deserving of having the relationship you want with him, and that you have a lot of love and respect for yourself. A guy who constantly only wants sex from you is lacking in respect for you in my opinion, and he can only reflect how you feel about yourself. So I suggest that you truly look at how you're viewing yourself in addition to the other advice given to you

11/23/2016 5:35 pm  #7

Thanks sunny! I have been doing affirmations to myself that C is deeply in love with me and I am deserving of his unconditional love. I am going to keep repeating it until it's sunk into my subconscious thanks for your advice! Xxx

Board footera