Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/24/2016 3:43 am  #41

Re: The last stage of my journey

I also thought about intuition these week. I always felt that it was a contradiction to LoA, because you know that something will come before it does. So, it is somehow predetermined. But my new view of it is a little different. Maybe we feel the manifestation coming. In a sense, it is predetermined, because we already put so much energy in something that the manifestation is inevitable. So it's like Abe's car rolling down the hill example. We can't stop the car, but we can feel it right before it hits us, so to speak. ;D What do you think? Would love to hear your opinion on this.

The guy wasn't my type at all and I didn't see him before. I don't even know, if he was there before or if he just passt by. Everytime I want a specific guy to come over, I have way too much resistance.

ShootingStar wrote:

The last post about your picture....to  quote Audrey Hepburn, 'Happy girls are the prettiest' Men go towards joy like moths to a flame because it is the foremost attractive quality of a woman.

Why has nobody told me that before?

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

10/21/2016 5:31 am  #42

It's been a while since I last updated this thread, so it's time to do that now.

So much has shifted for me. I don't longer live with my ex and since then, it's so much easier to stay in a good mood without much effort. My emotional setpoint has risen to happiness. That means happiness is what feels normal for me! I won't accept anything else for long. I'm able to shift my feelings back to happiness fast and life is sooo much more enjoyable this way.

For a few weeks now, I'm completely utterly free of resistance. I feel the slightest sign of misalignment the second it shows up and I'm able to shift it back to normal. I streched my beliefs and I feel that more is possible for me now than ever before. I can have it all, I just have to lign up with it.

Guy-wise an interesting shift happened. I was able to feel pure love towards the guy I wanted to attract for the very first time and maybe 3 days later, a new guy showed up and he is great and has so many qualities that I'd always wished for in a guy. We haven't met yet and it would be long distance, but I really hope that we meet up. I'm much more interested in him than in the original guy I wanted to attract right now. The interesting thing is that I haven't found a guy I was interested in within the last 6 or more months and when I'm able to invoke the feeling within me, there he is within days and he is completely crazy about me...lol.

I've two new goals for myself that I want to work on in the next months:

The first one is seeing reality and other people more as what it is and giving my thoughts more room and importance than reality.
The second one is to move up the emotional scale, so that I'm able to feel more love, more appreciation, more bliss. Happiness is nice, but I want more.

I really love life right now and I don't think that will change again, because I know that I'm in control. I know that I can shift my feelings about anything. I know that this is my world. It's not the last stage of my journey, the journey just started.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

10/24/2016 5:33 pm  #43

Amazing, thank you for share your thougs an experiences, I like to be happy too, I like to work in myself!! 

10/27/2016 6:21 pm  #44

Kavik wrote:

Amazing, thank you for share your thougs an experiences, I like to be happy too, I like to work in myself!! 

Thanks.

With a new guy in my life, new challenges occur. I have a hard time to keep control over my feelings, when he is around. The pendulum swings in both directions. I don't want to make anyone responsible for my happiness and I don't want someone to have control over my feelings, so I felt the need to step back, go in NC for a while and work on getting back on track. I know that I can do that, but it gets trickier with another person involved. At least, that's my belief and that's what I get.

11/18/2016 9:26 am  #45

The last days and weeks were challenging, but exciting. It has clearly shown me how much I have grown and how I handle situations completely differently than just a year ago. I was able to detach from my guy. I'm okay with him not texting now. I don't longer wait for him, I don't longer expect to hear from him. I'm just happy, when I do. I feel every bad day firing back at me, every wobble in my vibration playing out, presenting me how real this stuff is. It's challenging, because I'm still not always in full control of my vibration, but I can always find my way back, sometimes it needs a little help from outside (thank you, Andrea).
I'm finally fully aware of the fact that my reality is just a reflection of my thoughts and I can hold that awareness throughout the day. That's huge progress and makes things much easier. Furthermore, I really start to use my feelings the way they are meant to be used, as guidance. Great things are coming my way, I can feel it.

11/18/2016 9:40 am  #46

You got this, girl! I love reading everything you post!!

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

11/18/2016 10:06 am  #47

big_blue wrote:

You got this, girl! I love reading everything you post!!

Aw, thank you. <3

11/23/2016 11:24 am  #48

Wow, I'm a little surprised how well and quickly this stuff works, when you are consistent. Within a week, things shifted with my guy. He went from not texting at all to texting every day EXACTLY AS I INTENDED IT. I focused purely on that and it happened so fast. No one could see that coming.

Also, I had a huge realisation lately. To really use LoA to our advantage, we have to change our complete thought process. By that, I don't mean thinking positive. I mean not giving our reality any attention anymore, living in our imagination most of the time. I'm so ready to see miracles happen.

11/23/2016 3:20 pm  #49

You are an inspiration sanshi. You've helped me so much and I'll always be thankful for that you've taught me the importance of living in my head. I'm not there 100% of the time but each day I'm able to keep my focus more and more in that REALm.

I'm so happy you're manifesting your guy I'm excited to manifest my girl. I'm going to treat her like she deserves.

In lak ech. Ancient Mayan for "you are my other me"

12/12/2016 4:51 pm  #50

I feel that within the last weeks my growth has accelerated. New insights come up nearly every day. Since I focus more on my imagination and see reality just as a reflection, it seems to become less dense. I'm not that interested in it anymore, because I can live everything in my head when I want it and wherever I want it. Since I have let go of the tight grasp to reality, I feel an inner freedom, ease and sometimes bliss attacks coming up.  Today was the second day within a few weeks I had a nearly clear head. There weren't much thoughts around and I could choose, if I wanted to think something or not. It was a bit scary, but it felt so good. I haven't meditated in a whole while. So it seems it's possible to reach a meditative state in every day life without having meditation practice.

Board footera