Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/14/2016 3:55 pm  #1

Got my wish!

So, I am excited to share with you that I did indeed get my wish with my guy!

I think I last posted that there was a nice energy building up between us everytime we've been together.Β  Well, a few days ago we were working at my place and we started getting a bit playful and it just sort of happened naturally, I was close to him and I kissed him on the cheek first and then he kissed me back and then we both kissed on the lips at the same time.Β  It then became physical and we made love.Β  We ended up in bed just cuddling for a while.Β  Now, neither of us have mentioned anything to do with 'relationship' and all that.Β  I am just going with the flow, no pressure.Β  But, we are messaging a lot and all seems to be going very well.Β  I am amazed and happy!Β  Just wanted to share.

Love is all

11/14/2016 3:57 pm  #2

Re: Got my wish!

Wow, so happy to hear that. Congratulations.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/14/2016 4:30 pm  #3

thats is awesome!!

11/14/2016 4:37 pm  #4

Thank you!Β  And I just want to say that it totally came out of the blue.Β Β  That I had even been starting to think about letting it all go!Β  But, I knew that we were becoming more affectionate and enjoying each others company a lot.Β  I knelt down that night and thanked the universe so humbly because my dream came true!

Last edited by Little Red Robin (11/14/2016 4:42 pm)

Love is all

11/14/2016 5:04 pm  #5

So happy for you little red robin! ☺️ Keeping even more positive myself!

11/14/2016 5:06 pm  #6

Wow, congratulations! It's so nice reading this, I was honestly starting to lose faith!Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

11/14/2016 5:11 pm  #7

Keep the faith!

Love is all

11/14/2016 5:18 pm  #8

Yaaaayyyy!!! congrats!!

Anything and everything is possible!

11/14/2016 6:15 pm  #9

Wow!!! Congrats!!! That's the way it is! I'm so happy to see success stories! Thanks for sharing!Β 

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made."

11/14/2016 8:09 pm  #10

Wow thts great news...congrats πŸ˜ƒ

Board footera