Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/24/2016 5:23 am  #1

The Gratitude Challenge!

please correct me if we already have one but i did a search and found nothing.

i am embarking on a 30-day gratitude challenge where i will write here every day at least three thingsΒ that i am thankful for.

come join me!Β 

today i am grateful for:

1) this forum

2) Veronica and CherishedΒ 

3) Osho:

β€œDrop the idea of becoming someone, because you are already a masterpiece. You cannot be improved. You have only to come to it, to know it, to realize it.” 

β€œFriendship is the purest love. It is the highest form of Love where nothing is asked for, no condition, where one simply enjoys giving.” 

β€œLife begins where fear ends.” 

Β 

Last edited by dynamochick2210 (2/24/2016 5:23 am)

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

Β 

2/24/2016 5:30 am  #2

Re: The Gratitude Challenge!

I so love all these challenges!!

Three things..
All of you here- you inspire me each and every day to be better than ever!

My adorable babies and my beautiful cat

The sun which never sets without bringing a tear to my eye and joy into my heart!

I could do a hundred more eeeeeeeek!!!!! πŸ’œ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/24/2016 5:32 am  #3

Oh, and are the challenges ok in the challenge section, or do you want me to make a gratitude section like Vera suggested and add this challenge there instead? I want everyone to totally adore coming here to play, so I'm delighted to make any and every change necessary 😘🌈

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/24/2016 5:38 am  #4

yey Cherished is with us! :D

Cherished wrote:

Oh, and are the challenges ok in the challenge section, or do you want me to make a gratitude section like Vera suggested and add this challenge there instead? I want everyone to totally adore coming here to play, so I'm delighted to make any and every change necessary 😘🌈

hmm maybe keep it in the challenges section for now and then if we wind up with lots of separate gratitude threads, we can have a gratitude section and add this to it as well? i don't know!! i'm happy for it to be here now if that's ok with everyone else, cos i think people looking for challenges should be able to find it.

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

Β 

11/14/2016 8:00 am  #5

I am thankful for beautiful son

I am thankful for my family

I am thankful for my health

Anything and everything is possible!

Board footera