Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/26/2016 4:02 pm  #21

Re: RS - About RS

This thread has nice clarification about sex and love connection.

Love is all

10/26/2016 6:10 pm  #22

Little Red Robin wrote:

This thread has nice clarification about sex and love connection.

Thanks still, hope it helped.

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

11/08/2016 1:19 pm  #23

Great Thread! 

Yes, it's important to include de RS as a part of the "act as if". For example, I want to attract my girl back and I want to live together with her. So, I'm visualizing us going to sleep in bed together. This means I hug her, caress her hair, kiss her neck, say "I love you" as I always did before. Doing this every night gives me a warm sensation, a good one. 

Now I have a question about the sexual part: When you say "touching" you mean only with hands? Or I can use other parts of my body to feel her? I'm saying this because I noticed I have a stronger sensation in my mouth. Somehow it's easier to imagine. So, can I use my mouth to kiss other parts of her body and even perform oral sex on her? Do you think it has the same power? I'd like to know whether anyone here have done this. Thank you! 

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made."

11/09/2016 2:33 pm  #24

InnerGod wrote:

Great Thread! 

Yes, it's important to include de RS as a part of the "act as if". For example, I want to attract my girl back and I want to live together with her. So, I'm visualizing us going to sleep in bed together. This means I hug her, caress her hair, kiss her neck, say "I love you" as I always did before. Doing this every night gives me a warm sensation, a good one. 

Now I have a question about the sexual part: When you say "touching" you mean only with hands? Or I can use other parts of my body to feel her? I'm saying this because I noticed I have a stronger sensation in my mouth. Somehow it's easier to imagine. So, can I use my mouth to kiss other parts of her body and even perform oral sex on her? Do you think it has the same power? I'd like to know whether anyone here have done this. Thank you! 

Thanks still❤

And by touching what I mean is, touching the other person's body parts.

It doesn't have to be only with hands, it could be kissing, hugging etc.

So yeah, you can imagine kissing the person in many different parts of their body.

Yes, you can perform an oral sex in your visualizations and it will be powerful. However, it will only power up the SEXUAL not the actual LOVE.

It's best to send more love than sexual or do them on the same level. That way, the person will understand the real love you have for them than just feeling these horny feelings.

Never give up.

11/09/2016 3:27 pm  #25

AceWay123 wrote:

InnerGod wrote:

Great Thread! 

Thanks still❤

So yeah, you can imagine kissing the person in many different parts of their body.

Yes, you can perform an oral sex in your visualizations and it will be powerful. However, it will only power up the SEXUAL not the actual LOVE.

It's best to send more love than sexual or do them on the same level. That way, the person will understand the real love you have for them than just feeling these horny feelings.

Thanks for your answer! Yes, I'm working to improve the love part, hugging her every night and sleeping together as we used to do. Do you think that this is perceived as "love" by the other person? I mean, something that she loved to do was falling asleep in my arms while I calmly caressed her nape and hair. Do you think that if I keep living this experience in my mind she will feel it in a love vibe?

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made."

11/11/2016 8:52 am  #26

Last night I did RS. It was interesting because yesterday whole day was specific for me. So, I was imagining him and me and I fell asleep. I woke up in some moment and he was very vividly in my mind. I feel asleep again and that "picture" came again- he in front of me and something like few rays between us. I was imagining something like that in one moment but this was very strong and it made happened 3 times during night. And this was my first RS  

11/16/2016 8:37 pm  #27

InnerGod wrote:

AceWay123 wrote:

InnerGod wrote:

Great Thread! 

Thanks still❤

Thanks for your answer! Yes, I'm working to improve the love part, hugging her every night and sleeping together as we used to do. Do you think that this is perceived as "love" by the other person? I mean, something that she loved to do was falling asleep in my arms while I calmly caressed her nape and hair. Do you think that if I keep living this experience in my mind she will feel it in a love vibe?

Yes of course, at the same time, it will keep you aligned with what you want.

You can even have a conversation with her, and tell her how much she means to you and see her say the same thing back.

Anything that provokes the feeling of love will work, you can also kiss and make out a little bit, just try keep the love higher.

Never give up.

11/16/2016 8:40 pm  #28

Jovana wrote:

Last night I did RS. It was interesting because yesterday whole day was specific for me. So, I was imagining him and me and I fell asleep. I woke up in some moment and he was very vividly in my mind. I feel asleep again and that "picture" came again- he in front of me and something like few rays between us. I was imagining something like that in one moment but this was very strong and it made happened 3 times during night. And this was my first RS  

Thats very good, I think it was your visualization, because you were in a very good state where visualizing seems so real. It made you feel good that's the main thing, but also, it probably had an very positive effect on your specific person subconscious.

Never give up.

11/16/2016 10:25 pm  #29

AceWay123 wrote:

InnerGod wrote:

AceWay123 wrote:

Thanks still❤

You can even have a conversation with her, and tell her how much she means to you and see her say the same thing back.

Anything that provokes the feeling of love will work, you can also kiss and make out a little bit, just try keep the love higher.

Wow, great! Please, one more question, may I? When I do this (visualizing going to sleep with her in a loving way), does she feel it at the same time, even if she is sleeping or making out with someone else at that time? How's it? Is it possible that she starts to think about me or even miss me while she's doing "things" with others?

Last edited by InnerGod (11/16/2016 10:26 pm)

11/18/2016 5:09 pm  #30

InnerGod wrote:

AceWay123 wrote:

InnerGod wrote:

Wow, great! Please, one more question, may I? When I do this (visualizing going to sleep with her in a loving way), does she feel it at the same time, even if she is sleeping or making out with someone else at that time? How's it? Is it possible that she starts to think about me or even miss me while she's doing "things" with others?

No problem❤

And RS is an influence via Subconscious.

When you do it, it creates a connection, when that connection gets stronger and stronger that's when they feel your love and think of you, regardless of who they are with or what they are going through.

It doesn't matter what things they're doing, after those things they finish doing, or even during it, they will feel your love, the real love that you do with good intentions.

If you have any more questions, please private message me.

Hope this helped still❤

Last edited by AceWay123 (11/18/2016 5:10 pm)

Never give up.

Board footera