Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/03/2016 2:40 pm  #1

Dream interpretation!

I have been having crazy dreams regarding me and my love this week. In the dream everything starts out great and then my love is either cheating or he is treating me terribly. I am not scared of what is happening because I can already tell that I am not the best version of me and it is very representative of our past relationship. I dream interpreted cheating dreams and it mentions that it is you subconscious saying that you are feeling low self esteem. However, I don't feel like I have low self-esteem at this point. I keep telling myself that it is not the best version of me. It is the past and this is not our new and fulfilling relationship. But I am still feeling fearful. Any thoughts? 

11/07/2016 11:35 am  #2

Re: Dream interpretation!

Sometimes dreams are just dreams    stuff that happened to you or you feared happening    Try visualizing something brilliant before you go to sleep    or  meditate on something happy     It could even be what you watch on tv  just sticking in your head   

its been a few days    are you still having the disturbing dreams?

11/07/2016 11:41 am  #3

Dreams come from the realm of your subconscious, so I would start there. You may not intentionally feel low self esteem but it may be rooted in your subconscious. I recommend being completely mindful of all your thoughts throughout the day. This may be a little challenging if you don't practice this already but really pay attention to what you're saying about yourself and other people. Remember negative things you say about other people are negative things you say about yourself.
I hope this helps and good luck on your journey.

In lak ech. Ancient Mayan for "you are my other me"

11/07/2016 6:32 pm  #4

Hey guys, thanks so much for answering. The last time I had the dream was Saturday and I spoke to my energy healer and she says that she believes my subconscious is actually clearing and it should not be taken as seriously as I'm taking it to be. I feel great and I am great. I am enough and no one will ever make me feel like less ever again. It did encourage me to seek forgiveness. I haven't forgiven myself or my Love for some things that happened and now that I am on that process I am feeling MUCH better 

Board footera