Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/03/2016 9:11 am  #1

Success

So just an update..... my love texted me out of the blue and I kept it very simple. We met up for about 30 mins just to talk.  Then I reached back out to him a couple days later. Which resulted in him calling and talking to me all day. Nothing but jokes on one another and laughter. As it got pretty late in the night he called back like he said he would but then had a phone call and i dont like holding so I hung up expecting him to call ma back but he never did. I tected him to make sure he was ok and no response. He responded the next day like wassup but I just kept it short he hasnt responded back and i havent reached back out. AM I CAUSING SOME KIND OF RESISTANCE?  I dont think I am because i just let things flow im not overwhelmed with the outcome anymore and i dont stress about the situation i think happy thoughts and a happy ending.

11/03/2016 9:16 am  #2

Re: Success

Congratulations.. I am determined to share my story too before 20th December 2016 .. Can you elaborate what all you did? 😊

11/03/2016 9:22 am  #3

I finally got to the point that I was tired of crying all the time so I let go and accepted the reality of th situation. I began to focus on me and my happiness. I attempted to move on and then 3 weeks later he reached out to me after being blocked for almost 3 months. Then he ironically asked to see me. And i relaxed about everything if he didnt call back i didnt act crazy i would wait for him to respond but in the mean time i still lived my life and remained happy and now im finally pulling him closer. When neg thoughts come i remind myself to let it go and focus on things that make me smile. Awaiting him to be like before always calling always wanting to see me. Playing it cool. Good luck to you 😊

11/03/2016 2:42 pm  #4

This is so helpful! Thank you for sharingΒ Β It gives me hope that I can let go fully and allow my magnificent new relationship with my love to come into fruition very soon.Β 

11/03/2016 3:46 pm  #5

Cogratulations!!! Just continue working on yourself en being happy, the rest will come to youΒ 

11/03/2016 10:20 pm  #6

So ironically he called an hr after me posting this 😍 We talked for about an hr and then He said he would call me back but never did. Of course it crossed my mind as to why and of course for a min i was annoyed then i said oh well keep it moving. Not being attached to an outcome is key.

11/03/2016 10:26 pm  #7

Alycat1110 indeed you can! Just be patient and work on thw better version of you. Someone said to me you dont rush to get results for a forever, when you force things or rushed them we tend to mess things up before they can even blossom. Trust the process.

11/04/2016 8:34 am  #8

Wow this is amazing news! well done you! x

Anything and everything is possible!

11/04/2016 7:46 pm  #9

Amazing!! Thank you for your story. Cant wait to hear more

Board footera